MICA Ahmedabad: GE/PI Call Getters' Discussion Forum 2013

58 Posts  ·  99 Users
About this group
Hi MICAspirants! We invite all GE/PI call getters to ask their queries and engage in GE/PI related discussions here. We also invite all GE/PI call getters to join the GE/PI call getters' Official Discussion Group. https://www.facebook....
Page 1 of 6

May I please know what does the MICA Logo stand for? I mean what does it symbolize? What is the reason behind the color coding of grey n black and the structure..having a full triangle and a half behind..Please enlighten !!rolleyes

5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@MICAstudents .. got shortlisted for ge-pi htis year..
reasonable places to stay at ahmedabad?
i know this is irrelevant to d thread..but couldnt find anywhere else to post...
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@MICAstudents I got shortlisted for GEPI .
I wanted to know that is there anyway to change our graduation percentage because I have given my last sem marks as Graduation %age which MUmbai university takes into account .
But one of my friend said that it should be aggre of all the year although it is not mentioned anywere .
is there a need to get it changed?? If yes then please guide
me how to go about it ?
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

New post on MICA Memoirs:

Rockstar music and some beautiful memories.

http://mica.mbas.in/music-at-mica-rockstar/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello MICA-lals-to-be...Thought we could share a few more details about ourselves and on our MICA selection info so that we could know each other a bit better and also help the waitlisted candidates to track.Please update the spreadsheet:Welcome to Google Docs

Calls : SPJIMR, GreatLakes, IMT, TAPMI, MICA. Skipped : IMT. Converts : SPJIMR, GreatLakes, TAPMI, MICA. Joining : MICA
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Second List Update: The last date of payment for the candidates who have got through the first list is 6th May 2013. The Second List containing waitlisted candidates who have been offered admission will be out on 8th May 2013.

All the best!

Team Interface,

The Media and PR Wing of MICA

Team Interface -  The Brand Management and PR wing of MICA  https://www.facebook.com/MICA.Ahmedabad
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello MICA-lals-to-be...Thought we could share a few more details about ourselves and on our MICA selection info so that we could know each other a bit better and also help the waitlisted candidates to track.Please update the spreadsheet:Welcome to Google Docs

Calls : SPJIMR, GreatLakes, IMT, TAPMI, MICA. Skipped : IMT. Converts : SPJIMR, GreatLakes, TAPMI, MICA. Joining : MICA
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Convert: TAPMI, BIM, FORE, SIIB, IMT-N. WL : DSM, MICA. Reject : LIBA.
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi @MICAstudents , what is the convert ratio(as per previous year trends) for those in waitlist?

if it is to be, it is up to me!
8 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have my ge pi on 8th... how far is mica from ahmedabad station cus i havnt bookd a place to stay yet..

also i have completed my Msc biotech... Finding it difficult to justify why mica...😠 can someone hlp!
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...