MICA 2014 GE-PI Preps\Discussions\Experiences

138 Posts  ·  207 Users
About this group
Hello Everyone... * Congratulations on making it to the 2nd round of MICA Admissions for 2014-16 Batch.* :gm: :gm: :gm: Lets gear up and prepare for the bigger challenge ahead. Good luck to everyone for the next round and lets ...
Page 1 of 14

Anyone heading directly to MICA  from Bangalore, please comment. 

Born a RED..Will die a RED!!! YNWA!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPEmC3vN-bQ
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ok guys, I once again have the same request from you all.... if any of you or someone you know is withdrawing before 2nd June, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post it here or if possible msg me....its urgent ...I have to withdraw my admission from other college before 30th....lookroundlookroundlookroundlookroundlookroundlookround

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MICA Vs XIMB ????

Please reply Puys. Need ur expert Opinion. Please just answer in Binary.

PGDM 2014-16, IIM Indore
10 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello,

i would request all the puys to please share information if any of you or any of ur friends are withdrawing admissions ( after IIMs and IITs and other colleges result). please its important as I am WL 2 and hav to withdraw admission from a less preferred college soon. please help.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone from wait list received a mail saying that there demand draft has reached the admission office. I was told so would be communicated via email ... My draft has reached the admission office as per the courier guys but haven't received a confirmation from MICA as of yet.

XAT 99.16 and nothing else worth mentioning .. Calls : XLRI-HR and MICA
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MICA offer says "Acceptance in writing", can anyone tell me what exactly we need to provide? a mail will do?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys I have offers from IIM L and MICA both?? Which one should I prefer if I look forward for creative work in future.. I dont wanna see myself working for any consultancy, operations or finance firm... the only focus is marketingfrom IIM or advertising and brand management from MICA?? Plz help..

44 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Tracker for MICA ... please fill this so that we can estimate how many are joining and how much waitlist will move ....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhkoBiULwxLidDhGaFZSZk5LdmFaTzFjdEk4cWdiZ0E#gid=1

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

WL 31, don't have much hopes.. 😞 don't have any other calls 😞
can you guys suggest any other courses for mass media and communications (with good placement prospects) which i can apply for.. may have to get married this year if nothing pans out :'(

In pursuit of happiness
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is somebody creating waitlist tracker ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...