MICA 2012-2014 GE/PI Experiences

113 Posts  ·  78 Users
About this group
Hello, As the final hurdle kick starts today please share your experiences on this thread. Keep the format as Date : GE experience: PI experience: Word of Advice: Overall process/experience: End Result: Regards, ...
Page 1 of 12
Hi All, Can anybody connect me with concerned person of MICA Entrepreneurship/ Student Activity cell.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

am an aspirant...plz tell me what is the safe score that i shud score in CAT(overll and sectionals) to have a safe chance of final call considering the GDPI doesnt go well (just assuming that the worst case)..

THanks

WhY sO sErIoUss?! :D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi,
I have a question for the seniors if any of u could answer.. was there any cut off for CAT scores last year? that may help us analyse if the waitlist movemebt will be more or less this yr

Not a senior, a waitlister here, but I can answer your question. This is after 2 years that CAT is being a part of the admission process, for the previous 2 batches, only micat was the test to clear, so you won't get a data for cat scores of last 2 batches..having said that, I think cat's role was over, after shortlisting for ge/pi, because, this year ppl with 80%ile were getting spot offers and also 99%iler were given spot reject(no exageration here, pure facts)..So cant predict the WL movement by this method..It would all depend upon the seriousness and desire of the ppl already selected, to get into MICA.
Hope it cleared some of your doubt.
Goodluck for the wait-list movement :)

Cheers 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,
I have a question for the seniors if any of u could answer.. was there any cut off for CAT scores last year? that may help us analyse if the waitlist movemebt will be more or less this yr

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
gauravgarg888 Says
is there any facebook group for the convertees

Here, you go buddy 😃 https://www.facebook.com/groups/211300752314470/?refid=0
N congrats for d convert
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is there any facebook group for the convertees

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

got in..

Can sm1 plz tell when does the course starts and any idea about how much do we have to pay in the first installment.

thanx

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how much is the total fee for 2012-14 batch

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Waitist no. 38 .. any chances of convert??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any clue when the course starts?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...