MICA 2010-12 [GE/PI call getters]

720 Posts  ·  215 Users
About this group
*This goes for all my seniors & friends who helped throughout the season...Justtj, Shiva, Neha Kapoor, Alpesh Chaudhary, Xanthipe, Fantasies, All my SBT people and every1...i am sorry if somehow or the other i am forgetting some names... Also...
Page 1 of 72

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/52737-mica-final-admission-related-queries.html#post2030122
Here is the link for all the final admits 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
jugalt Says
Hey i have made a thread for all who have converted MICA so that we can discuss our queries there and do not disturb this thread

post the link dude
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey i have made a thread for all who have converted MICA so that we can discuss our queries there and do not disturb this thread

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
leo.gayathri Says
wait a second.. one of the seniors who is studying in MICA right now said double occupancy???

I think we will have to confirm ...because almost all b-schools have single occupancy ....and it seemed so here too
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
cheryld Says
n i jus got a mail a few hrs ago confirming the receipt of my payment.. my DD ws delivered on saturday afternoon. todays monday.. so im assuming ull have to wait for the next working day

hey what time was ur dd delivered and what time did you get the e-mail??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
jugalt Says
Single occupancy

wait a second.. one of the seniors who is studying in MICA right now said double occupancy???
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Freakuency Says
well not really... in one of the more recent intakes total spot offers wer 56/120... about half is a safe guess taking a look at the last few years trends... but it may exceed 75 or be as low as say 60 out of 150 depending on the kind of people that turn up

fair point!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
cheryld Says
n i jus got a mail a few hrs ago confirming the receipt of my payment.. my DD ws delivered on saturday afternoon. todays monday.. so im assuming ull have to wait for the next working day

i guess ur right and 'll just wait fr another day....btw is it the call letter or is it just the confirmation mail??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i think you just missed a couple of points...the spot offers are given only on the basis of the PI as far as i know...and the total no of spot offers is just over half the seats...thats what I was told by a senior at MICA.

the merit list is made on the basis of the PI and the GE combined....

well not really... in one of the more recent intakes total spot offers wer 56/120... about half is a safe guess taking a look at the last few years trends... but it may exceed 75 or be as low as say 60 out of 150 depending on the kind of people that turn up
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey thanx...even 've checked the status...it is delivered...the
Recipient : STAMP

any idea when can we expect the confirmation/ offer letter from the institute??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...