MIB/MHROD @ delhi school of eco - admission 2007

318 Posts  ·  91 Users
About this group
hello folk..its the same time of the year again... when all of us are vying ti get into the top b-schools n work our evel best :) i m a student here at mib i.e. masters in international business at delhi school of economics. at present we hav...
Page 1 of 32
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey dude..i am a sebior at mib, dse....will open a new thread shortly..
will solve all the queries there... btw exam will b in feb startin i ges..so lots o time.... 😃

Hi could anyone please let me the admission info for gaining admission to DSE . I would highly appreciate what sections are we tested on at the entrance test.

Waiting fo a reply

Regards

Ramji

hey got a waitlist of 21 in MIB and 29 in MHROD ..plzz tell can i get thru and wich waitlist i have got thru icfai hyd and have to leave in a week ..but really wanna get into MIB..so kindly reply soon
:neutral:

ashish544 Says
Last year waiting for MIB was cleared till 23...Sincerely hope u make it...:)

waiting ws cleard till 30..urs truly ws the lucky one

fr mhrod..36...hmmm..probable chances..keep ur fingers crossed..though wait cn b veryyy long..

n pls continue hre

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mib-mhrod-2007-delhi-school-of-economics-results-out-25021194

hi..
i hav waiting #36 in mhrod....:(
honestly, what r my chances???? what was da scenario last yr??
thanx

Hi friends

My rank is 24th for MIB(waiting list).... are there any chances that i'll be able to make it in the final list.

Last year waiting for MIB was cleared till 23...Sincerely hope u make it...:)

Hi friends

My rank is 24th for MIB(waiting list).... are there any chances that i'll be able to make it in the final list.

hello seniors I have been shortlisted for the MIB program.My GD PI is on the 21st of march at DU and I don't have a clue about the location of DU.

I will be staying at Gurgaon and the GD/Pi is at 9:00 a.m.With regard to this I would like some help as to how far is it from Hazrat Nizammuddin stationand the time to travel from DU after the GD to the station because I have a train to catch at around 4:00 p.m the same day and also some guidelines as to how far is it from gurgaon and how much time it will take to reach the place from Gurgaon?

Please give some landmarks if possible because I have heard that the Delhi University is very big and comprises a Souht and North Campus.Please specify.........its important and urgent..

Thank u very much in advance!!!!

pls post on the results thread. Your queris thou answered there.