MHRM IIT Kharagpur [2014-2016] Admission Helpdesk

399 Posts  ·  319 Users
About this group
Hello All. It's a pleasure to announce the start of admission process of MHRM, IIT Kharagpur. Post your doubts and queries and we would be happy to help. :smiley: *Programme:* Master of Human Resource Management (equivalent to MBA in HR...
Page 1 of 40

any new thread? any information abt the new admission?

Joined- XIMB, Converted-XIMB,IIM trichy, IIM Kashipur, IIM amritsar,bodhgaya, GIM
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any other list expected?????????if yes,when????

The minute you think of giving up,think of the reason why you held on so long!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Converted 😃 😃 Not joining though. Thanks IIT-KGP for considering me

IRMAn
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any further waitlist expected???????

The minute you think of giving up,think of the reason why you held on so long!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

for those who got selected in the 2nd list- when is the last date for paying the fees ? Can we expect another list later ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sir..plz help me..my ques is is it possible if i need to withdraw the money after paying 75k?if yes then what is the procedure and what is the last date for applying the refund?

5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Second List out. Check if your name is present here:

https://www.facebook.com/MHRMIITKharagpur | mhrmiitkgp.wordpress.com
18 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@saurav4489 how much long will it still take for the waitlist to come ..?? Its already 5 days now past the deadline...

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Wen is the list expected?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Admission Helpdesk,

I would like to know why IIT Kharagpur does not allow non-engineers who do not hold postgraduate qualifications to apply for admission to the MHRM program.

I've taken a look at the structure of the program and the courses offered therein. In my opinion, there is nothing in the program that merits the exclusion of non-engineers.

I understand that postgraduates of any discipline may apply, but I wonder why only engineers are allowed to do so immediately after earning their bachelor's degrees. This, I suspect, is because the authorities at IIT Kharagpur believe that non-engineers are inferior to engineer in terms of academic aptitude.

Do clarify your position.

Alumnus - PGDM Class of '16 | Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai | Former Member - Branding and PR Committee | Now a corporate cretin
23 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...