MHRM, IIT Kharagpur :2013-15: GD/PI Cum Discussion thread

298 Posts  ·  143 Users
About this group
*Hi Every one,*This is the official gd/pi cum discussion thread for MHRM 2013-15 batch. Start discussing about every thing related to gd/pi here. We will also share our last year experiences with you, so that you would be benefited. gd/pi will...
Page 1 of 30

when will iit kgp mhrm list be out..?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys plz help me..give me some idea about the weight-age of gd and pi of iit kgp selection process..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got 92.17 percentile in CAT, 10th 88.2 ,12th 63.6, BE 70.07.........2.5 yr of work ex....any chances of call from any of the IITs.........

😠😠😠
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

honest opinion needed friends.how many of those who have converted are joining iit KGP MHRM finally.please post if you are joining .

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@abuddy123 Can you please provide us with the final list of Convertees ?
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Converted. 😁😁😁😁👏👏👏👏. Seniors, Please approve my requests to join the FB Groups. Am I the part of 2nd or 3rd List..

Festival Time...
4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@abuddy123 : Few days ago i saw a post from one of the seniors , which indicates a possibility of 3rd list . So , will there be any 3 rd list coming out .....and if yes , by when ?
TIA !!
5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone from the general category who has converted in the second list?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The Institute's website say's "Admission: July 2013"-Is that mean First July ?

Urgent information needed,have to convince my manger for early release.mg

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All those who have converted please update ur cat percentile,academics,work ex and category so that others get an idea of the waitlist movements !!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...