MHRM, IIT Kharagpur : 2012-14 : Admission Queries

423 Posts  ·  80 Users
About this group
Hi Every One ... IITs turn to CAT Wagon for their Admission Department of Humanities & Social Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Offers 2-Yr. Master Programme in Human Resource Management (MHRM) *The Course* HSS ha...
Page 1 of 43

IIMs asking for Test scores before Jan 2015. I'll be giving GATE only and score would be available in April . I'm final year Btech student . Please suggest programmes or IIMs, i could apply .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

sir i have Cat 2012- OA 96.28, QA- 98.34, VA- 84.45,....Can Iapply for mhrm in iit khragpur of Department of Humanities and Social Science

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,I am Nithya,I have completed my B.E CSE(2012passout).Iam much interested in HR.So I hava a doubt whether to do MBA in HR or M.H.R.M about which i recently heard.I am going to do any one of these in correspondance only.since Iam going for job...Which one to choose..Is M.H.R.M a really a good course? will i get job oppurtunities, after its completion?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
IIT Kharagpur RTI on MHRM 2012 admission. Non dispaly of result on website. | RTI Anonymous
you can see the information of RTI obtained.
Information related to MERIT LIST, CAT SCORE, GD PI SCORE, WAIT LIST is mentioned in information.

Note: THIS INFORMATION IS SOUGHT UNDER RTI ACT 2005
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The RTI I filed at IIT Kharagpur MHRM Reveals following facts:
1. I am given list of 48 candidates with complete details of marks they got.
2. Wait list contains only general category students, not OBC SC ST
3.Selected candidates (26), Wait listed (10), Not selected candidates (12)
4. Selection criterion for Gen category=75+
OBC=70+
SC ST PH = 65+
these are there own scaled marks; which are total of CAT GD PI.
5. Candidates not selected due to not meeting the selection criterion in above no.4

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
koolkid Says
call to VN Giri and have a word with him

okk sir i will....!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

call to VN Giri and have a word with him

Krishna Vamsi Talent Acquisition Partner- Campus Hiring - ING Vysya Bank https://www.facebook.com/Krishna.IIT.Kgp
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Attilio Gatti Says
sir i am going to withdraw my seat and as i found that 16th is the last date when the 3rd list will be out i want to tender my application so that the next best guy gets the offer....can u pls provide me the mail-id by today so that i can mail the admissions office......thnxx in advance..!!

Where are you shifting? You said third list? Where are first 2 😃 never displayed ! Unfortunately......
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

sir i am going to withdraw my seat and as i found that 16th is the last date when the 3rd list will be out i want to tender my application so that the next best guy gets the offer....can u pls provide me the mail-id by today so that i can mail the admissions office......thnxx in advance..!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is acceptance letter????
What do we hav to send...????
Cnvrtd today....
Fore imi sb chod k...iit I m coming

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...