Mhcet gdpi experiences thread 2012

310 Posts  ·  125 Users
About this group
Hey guys post ur cet gdpi experiences here follow the format Name Education PAR cet score workex center time gd/pi details (plz mention as much details as possible, describe the panel :: ) Also, plz mention the questions...
Page 1 of 31

for all future aspirants, PFA a comprehensive list of Mhcet GD topics for 2012.
Have compiled this from all the experiences posted on this very thread (may have missed the experiences of the last few days, a few topics maybe repeated, please pardon typos as I have only copied and pasted from here to maintain authenticity)....

cheers

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Mods, I guess this thread has served its purpose and it could now be closed

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Education : BE MEchanical
PAR : 4
cet score : 114
workex : 2
center : KJS
time : 9-10
gd/pi details

GD was good no one was overzealous. nor any one really poor, 12 participants (6 boys, 6 Girls)

2 mins : Thinking
15 Mins : Discussion
3 Mins : Conclusion

PI: Horrible!!

Panelist: 2 old gentlemen one Bald
I wonder why I filled the Profile sheet, All they saw in that sheet was that I was an Engineer!!

I almost fell it to be a sin to be a Engineer..They bombarded me with Technical questions simple and tough but I was bowled anyways,

I really was prepared to tackle anything in Profile sheet but nothing of that sort came...

12 mins my misery ended with the Bald guy testing my geography..He asked what is the capital of Estonia? I smiled and shrugged..he smiled back and thank you...It was like come back next year

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The GD was fantastic. Topic chosen was "Whether skill or knowledge is important for a sucessful career". It was an excellent GD. Gave a number of points.
PI was usual. Panelist will find a way to grill you. But I kept my composure and dint lost under the pressure exerted by them. Overall a good experience. Expecting around 26-28 marks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Kushals Says
according to dte website, provisional merit list will be out on 16/06 at 05:00 p.m.

Display of the provisional merit lists
16-06-2012 at 5.00 P.M.

Display of the final merit lists
25-06-2012 at 5.00 P.M.

..:: Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai ::..
Devang Shah SIMSR MMS Batch 2012-2014
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
twinkling star Says
hey puys ne idea whn r d results of gdpi gonna b out nd whn r we suppose 2 fill d form...

according to dte website, provisional merit list will be out on 16/06 at 05:00 p.m.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey puys ne idea whn r d results of gdpi gonna b out nd whn r we suppose 2 fill d form...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
SHUBHAM9783 Says
guys I have my CET GDPI on 29th in KJ SOM. The posts here are scary.

Hello.

How was your GD & PI..? Can you please post your experience here.

Thank you.

I have GDPI on 31st May at JBIMS. And NDA has declared Bharat Bandh on the same day. So, will GDPI be taken according to scedule? IF postponed I will be screwed since I am going out. and have everything. :

Can students of JBIMS ask in the office and confirm? Please?

Hello.

Hope your GD & PI schedule went on as planned without any hiccups. How was your experience..?

Best of luck.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
jigarthebigj Says
what and how to write in my family bacground?

just one line on each of your parents will suffice. I wrote current profession and education. If I were you, I would keep this part short because the focus of the interviewer will be more on the rest of your profile sheet than on this
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
jigarthebigj Says
what and how to write in my family bacground?

No articulation, manipulation needed. Write what it is.

PS Yours is tomo? where? Timings?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...