mhcet 2010 oms cadidates results and discussions.

387 Posts  ·  150 Users
About this group
hi guys i am an oms candidate. i am starting this thread to discuss scores and percentiles of oms candidates so that we can know about our chances in various colleges of maharashtra. my score 153/200 percentile 99.58
Page 1 of 39

For oms candidates percentile between (60-50) what are the available option of colleges..reply ASAP...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For oms candidates percentile between (60-50) what are the available option of colleges..reply ASAP.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
iimmaterial Says
well 31+145=176.in my opinion sies,nl dalmiya. possible. may be pumba.though not sure.

hey guyz..i m oms candidate...got 75.44%ile...i do not write cet...which b-school i supposed to get?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any one want previous yr paper
of mhcet. Pm me ur ids.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey puys,

the online application system for MhCET accepts class 10th and 12th marks in "marks obtained/total marks" way...
Now that it is officially confirmed from ICSE/ISC board offices that students can take the best 4/5 subjects....can the marks be entered the same way?

What does DTE has to say abt this? Does it specifically mentions entering the marks taking all subjects?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey puys,

the online application system for MhCET accepts class 10th and 12th marks in "marks obtained/total marks" way...
Now that it is officially confirmed from ICSE/ISC board offices that students can take the best 4/5 subjects....can the marks be entered the same way?

What does DTE has to say abt this? Does it specifically mentions entering the marks taking all subjects?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I gave cet(oms) in 2010 , got 99.45 percentile . And still did not get call from JB ? How much more can you expect ?
How much is required ? Really , cet for oms is totally unachievable .

Buddy you need atleast 99.7 %le for JB.. No it's not unachievable because every year 18 people get in JB as OMS.. :grin:

ATB:thumbsup:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what could be a safe score for an oms candidate (/200) for jbims? i have started taking mocks and i am getting around 145-150/200

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I gave cet(oms) in 2010 , got 99.45 percentile . And still did not get call from JB ? How much more can you expect ?
How much is required ? Really , cet for oms is totally unachievable .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello puys, I'm in big trouble.

I have done my diploma in Information Technology and then done Engineering in the same. When I went to "Samaj Kalyan" after diploma to get the Caste Validity certificate, they said you can't get it because you've done diploma and you won't need it. Now the notification of the documents requires in the DTE site says, its compulsory to have Caste Validity Certificate. I'm an OBC and I have Caste Certificate and Non-Creamy layer certificate. But I don't have caste validity certificate.

Again, I went to Samaj Kalyan and took the form, but now I'm neither in the college nor working in government job, so I don't have required documents to fill the form. After the admission, if I fill the proforma H or something like that, and applied to Caste Validity certificate through MBA college, I won't get the documents before 30th November because it generally takes 6 months to get the caste validity certificate.

What should I do? Kindly assist me and tell me the options.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...