MH-CET Results Declared(Batch of 2008-10)

3,747 Posts  ·  833 Users
About this group
************************************************** ********************* *This thread is for MH CET Results of 2008. If you want to know about MH CET Results of 2009, please continue here to know about the results and also getting tips for GD PI...
Page 1 of 375

wat scores are required to get a call frm somaiya or welinker
i mean wat r der cut off ..??

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi puys
my CET total score is 121 with SML 7071
and category university rank181
state merit rank as 280

i am targeting ATHARVA, FR. AGNEL, ALKESH DINESH.

since this coll. cut off for 1st round is 124

wat are my chances for 2nd round.

i hv heard tat merit goes high for 2nd round

do it is the case.

plz lemme know... i 2 mch confused.........:boat:

hey puys wat is d fee structure of jb? hw shud i pay it?

Hi Abhishek,

All queries regarding JB can be posted here: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-you-wanted-to-know-about-jbims-admissions-2008-25029078

The fees is around 80k to be paid by cash or a DD. All the details would be put up after the allotment list comes out.

And I think with a rank of 11, you would be well on your way to JB. All the best..

still no updation of cap round 1 results after 8.30 pm....
Hi,
I am an OMS Candidate with a score of 191 and AIR 11.

I wanted th know about the education loan and hostel facilities for jbims... Also I wanted to know about the fees to be paid betn 14-16th July so that I can prepare beforehand.

Can any seniors gimme their contact nos for any queries as I am supposed to come to Mumbai in a day or two.

Do reply

Thanks

Abhishek Bothra
Converted MDI
Hope to convert JBIMS(my dream college)

Hi Abhishek,

All queries regarding JB can be posted here: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-you-wanted-to-know-about-jbims-admissions-2008-25029078

The fees is around 80k to be paid by cash or a DD. All the details would be put up after the allotment list comes out.

And I think with a rank of 11, you would be well on your way to JB. All the best..

Hi,
I am an OMS Candidate with a score of 191 and AIR 11.

I wanted th know about the education loan and hostel facilities for jbims... Also I wanted to know about the fees to be paid betn 14-16th July so that I can prepare beforehand.

Can any seniors gimme their contact nos for any queries as I am supposed to come to Mumbai in a day or two.

Do reply

Thanks

Abhishek Bothra
Converted MDI
Hope to convert JBIMS(my dream college)

thanks seniors 4 helping me but now i'm in one more dilemma.
i just got a call from SIBM bangalore campus. now that jb is out & syd is 50-50,i m not sure which way i shud go.i do know Symbiosis is a brandname but SIBM bang. campus is new & that's where doubt comes in mind.also,their annual fee is Rs.2,00,000+ hostel(1,00,000). so puys,plz use ur vast knowledge & exp to bail me out of this situation & help me making an informed decision. plz reply soon as i've to confirm adm there through mail by 12 july.

In my opinion there is no comparison between SIBM Bangalore and SYD. The placements of SIBM Bangalore campus and Pune campus are done separately so you will not get benefit from the SIBM brand name. The Bangalore campus is very new and SYD is a very old and reputed college.
The current placements of SYD are far better than SIBM bangalore. I am not sure about the faculty of SIBM Bangalore (you can check over it). Also the new campus of SIBM Bangalore is still under construction.
Other than all this, if you want to do MMS in Finance then Mumbai gives better exposure to Financial Markets than Bangalore.
If you are sure of making into SYD then I would suggest you not to waste time even to think about other options (other than if you are planning to drop a year for JBIMS or IIMs)

Not just Sydenham, but even SIMSR and to some extent your Welingkar enjoy better brand names than SIBM's Bangalore campus...Absolutely no question about that!

So, yeah, if you intend to wait for JB by having a crack at the tests in the upcoming season, great! Else, it should be SIMSREE>Somaiya>Welingkar>>>SIBM Bangalore for you...

Cheers!
i just got a call from SIBM bangalore campus. now that jb is out & syd is 50-50,i m not sure which way i shud go.i do know Symbiosis is a brandname but SIBM bang. campus is new & that's where doubt comes in mind.also,their annual fee is Rs.2,00,000+ hostel(1,00,000). so puys,plz use ur vast knowledge & exp to bail me out of this situation & help me making an informed decision. plz reply soon as i've to confirm adm there through mail by 12 july.

In my opinion there is no comparison between SIBM Bangalore and SYD. The placements of SIBM Bangalore campus and Pune campus are done separately so you will not get benefit from the SIBM brand name. The Bangalore campus is very new and SYD is a very old and reputed college.
The current placements of SYD are far better than SIBM bangalore. I am not sure about the faculty of SIBM Bangalore (you can check over it). Also the new campus of SIBM Bangalore is still under construction.
Other than all this, if you want to do MMS in Finance then Mumbai gives better exposure to Financial Markets than Bangalore.
If you are sure of making into SYD then I would suggest you not to waste time even to think about other options (other than if you are planning to drop a year for JBIMS or IIMs)
All the best for the Final Allotment.
Regards,
Anurag Lahoti
JBIMS 2007-09

i m an oms cand. with AIR 57(185/240).i've filled my options as-
1.jb
2.syd mms
3.syd pg
4.kj
5.wel
that's all.my queries are-
1-at this rank(being an oms),can i get one of these 5 as this yr,seats for us are even less than 15%?
2-docs required at the time of confirming adm
3-mode of payment of fees(eg- in installments or at once,by draft etc.)
4-procedure to avail hostel facility(if possible for an oms at this point of time). shud we come prepared for that too at the time of adm....
plz reply.

Most of your queries have been answered by Anurag...Still...

1) At your score, you have a remote chance of getting through to SIMSREE's PGDBM course...

2) If you do get in there, fees for Year 1 would be 69k...To be paid via 2 DD's...Nonetheless, let the allotment take place first and I'll let you know the details later...

3) Should you get through to SIMSREE, getting a room in the hostel wont be an issue at all...