mh -cet oms candidates score,analysis, discussions

96 Posts  ·  55 Users
About this group
hi , this thread is for oms candidates exclusively .please post ur cet score (if applying through cat/cmat then post that score also.) this will help us in accessing our chances.......
Page 1 of 10

Got 96 marks in mah cet. I am an oms candidate with an all India rank of 3800 as per final merit list. which college I should hope to get with this score and rank?Please reply separately for PGDM (via GDPI & interview) and MMS(via cap round). Please help out by responding... 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
oms candidates,
what docs are we required to get attested ?
Correct me if i am wrong :
1) SSC , HSC , GRADUATION mark sheets
2) nationality certificate
3) payment receipt
4)cat/cmat/cet scorecard...5) hall ticket

all these docs shd be attested?

Attestation is needed to be done when you take a photocopy of something that is there in original

What is the point in getting CAT/CMAT/CET scorecard and/or the Hall Ticket attested??

Do you have their ORIGINALS??
Dr. Gaurav Mehta, HRM&LR Batch of 2012-14, TISS-Mumbai
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
oms candidates,
what docs are we required to get attested ?
Correct me if i am wrong :
1) SSC , HSC , GRADUATION mark sheets
2) nationality certificate
3) payment receipt
4)cat/cmat/cet scorecard...5) hall ticket

all these docs shd be attested?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Arey bhaiyo n ..
95%le me kya options ho sakte hai? no idea ..so asking.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Thanks a lot for your response. Just one more question:

Do I need to send something thru post. (including proforma G).
Many people are talking about sending some docs thru post. Therefore need some clarifications.

proforma G along with appointment letter, sal slip, work exp certificate (if any)need to b sent via registered post to SIMSREE to get the work exp marks.Proforma G u can get from the brochure, print it on a plain paper, duly filled. Things to be written on the envelope are also mentioned in the brochure.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

You have to go to an ARC in person and submit photocopies of your docs which will be verified with the originals...

Once this is done, u will be given a duly stamped and signed acknowledgment

Thanks a lot for your response. Just one more question:

Do I need to send something thru post. (including proforma G).
Many people are talking about sending some docs thru post. Therefore need some clarifications.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
puyz.......anyone above 99.54percentile..........going for GD/PI?
Reply plz

I have 99.35%ile (118 marks)
NOT going for GDPI

Sorry for troubling you again but but there is a lot of confusion regarding process.
I am aware about the docs required. But could someone please let me know what to do with them? Do I need to send them thru post or produce them at ARC? I mean what would be the procedure for the same?

You have to go to an ARC in person and submit photocopies of your docs which will be verified with the originals...

Once this is done, u will be given a duly stamped and signed acknowledgment

CAT - 97.21
OMS Candidate

PAR - 4

Which coll's I can hope for.. ??

Welingkar with an excellent GDPI
PUMBA and below with a good GDPI
All the best :cheerio:
Dr. Gaurav Mehta, HRM&LR Batch of 2012-14, TISS-Mumbai
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
PROFORMA G related to work-ex needs to be submitted via registered post to SIMSREE
or it has to be submitted at ARC center.Is it very much necessary to have PROFORMA G on company's letter head as in my case i need to take approval from HR and Supervisor for letter head and for that a valid reason is required nd obviously I can't let them no abt my MBA stuff.

Also can we send a normal work-ex certificate at SIMSREE
and also wat other document related to work-e we need to send via registered post and what docs related to work-ex needs to be submitted to ARC.

please reply soon

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT - 97.21
OMS Candidate

PAR - 4

Which coll's I can hope for.. ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys today i confirmed my documents at ARC..they asked to produce a attested copy of graduation certificate or the recent marksheet (as in my case) to confirm the graduation stream written in the form.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...