MH CET 2010 GD-PI Registration

433 Posts  ·  133 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, I couldn't see a thread on it...so started one for MHCET 2010 GDPI registration. Pls post in your problems, comments about it here... I'll start with mine first.. :) I tried changing the city in my GD-PI registration b...
Page 1 of 44

Hi Mods, Can we close this thread? It has served it's purpose as CET-'10 GD/PI season is over..

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Can you or someone pls quote the Qs!
that would be of great help!
any idea what are the GD topics @ welingkar?

Also the ppl from the panel would be welingkar's staff or someone else altogether?

1.Name
2.Date of Birth
3.Graduation Stream
4.PG stream
5.Education qualification:marks
6.Work Experience
7.Family Background
8.Academic Achievements
9.Extra-Curricular Activities
10.Strengths and Weaknesses
11.Motivation for Post Graduation?
12.Hobbies
13.Major decision you have taken in last six months?
14.Where do u see yourself 5 yrs from now?
15.Biggest Success Failure?
16.Whom you will save in family if there is fire in ur house??

Source:- http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/mat-state-level-cet-related/53442-2010-2012-mh-cet-gd-6.html#post2105282

And in some sheets in pune instead of Hobbies the question was asked that what do you do in your spare time
Fakhruddin Godhrawala - SIBAR Pune | Sinhgad

Can you or someone pls quote the Qs!
that would be of great help!
any idea what are the GD topics @ welingkar?

Also the ppl from the panel would be welingkar's staff or someone else altogether?

in all there are anrd 12 points and all have been listed in the gd/pi experience forum so plzz search for it there.

yes u can be ready with your ans and go with a print out but do remember to reach there abt an hr ago so they u can fill in the profile sheet . you get 2 such sheets both need to be filled and both are same.

all the best.
bhumika.k.shah Says
Before going for the GD/PI, we are supposed to fill up a form. Does anyone have any idea about what kind of Qs are there to be filled? Also, can we prepare for the Qs in advance? And can we take a print of our answers so that we can copy those answers directly from the paper to the form?

in all there are anrd 12 points and all have been listed in the gd/pi experience forum so plzz search for it there.

yes u can be ready with your ans and go with a print out but do remember to reach there abt an hr ago so they u can fill in the profile sheet . you get 2 such sheets both need to be filled and both are same.

all the best.

Before going for the GD/PI, we are supposed to fill up a form. Does anyone have any idea about what kind of Qs are there to be filled? Also, can we prepare for the Qs in advance? And can we take a print of our answers so that we can copy those answers directly from the paper to the form?

Should the Stamp paper have our own name?
Will it work if the stamp paper is issued in the name of somebody other than the candidate ?

you should have stamp paper issued in the your name but its ok if you its issued by sumone else.....if sumone else is goin to buy stamp paper, tell him to get it for your name...... my friend had bought stamp paper for me issued in my name, but the person who buys has to sign on it too so he can tell the authority that you r his friend n then he will write it according to that on stamp paper n your frnd can sign himself on it.....
hi puys

Had a doubt. my sister missed her GD/PI date and hence hasn't verified her documents in arc. Will she still get the cet score card? She is getting an admission elsewhere and needs the original cet score card for the same.

Also, any idea when the score cards might be dispatched?

thanks in advance

If she didnt attend her GD/PI thn she will not get d results (score card) ... hw can she get .. 34 mrks of GD/PI is missing ... anyz its also written in d dte book ...
ATB

hi puys

Had a doubt. my sister missed her GD/PI date and hence hasn't verified her documents in arc. Will she still get the cet score card? She is getting an admission elsewhere and needs the original cet score card for the same.

Also, any idea when the score cards might be dispatched?

thanks in advance

Should the Stamp paper have our own name?
Will it work if the stamp paper is issued in the name of somebody other than the candidate ?

Watchdog Says
hey puys are u sure that we have to notorize the Proforma I....or just typing on a non judicial stamp paper of rs100 would do the trick.;......

Hi,
I submitted my docs at Thakur.There is no need to notarize Proforma-I.Just attest the photocopy and submit it