MFC results out

34 Posts  ·  20 Users
About this group
Now that MFC results are out (go to MFC) let us discuss the GD PI inputs. B Set
Page 1 of 4
crazy_cruiser Says
are they also sending on e-mails? my roll no is at home and i cant wait

Please do not bump an old thread. MFC results are out. Please continue your discussions on this thread -

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mfc-master-of-finance-and-control-call-getters-gd-pi-25037237

Cheers!
Ankit

PS: Mods, Please Lock this Thread.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

the mfc result for 2009 are out.plz check.ATB to all.

crazy_cruiser Says

yaar....just check the date of last post before ur post....it was posted in 2007.

this is an inactive thread dude.....i request moderators to delete the thread.

call office, ask for sarin mam or dua sir n tell her/him ur prob.. i thnk they will accomodate

~Lass

tgvrrr Says
hi seniors.... i've got a problem with the interview date.... i have another interview on the same date....17th march... will the college accommodate any such requests for change of dates? do help ...pls suggest a way out....

hi seniors.... i've got a problem with the interview date.... i have another interview on the same date....17th march... will the college accommodate any such requests for change of dates? do help ...pls suggest a way out....

hi seniors, can any1 tell me if MFC ppl give too much stress on academic scores n wrk exp ??

Hey Seniors,

I have one request, please post the details of latest placements so that more and more people can know about the MFC. I cant find any mention of MFC in Pg placement section. Hoping for your response.

Thanks a lot.

Prags

Hi,
Can anyone clarify whether all interviews will be conducted at the MFC campus in Delhi only? I remember there was no option fr interview center in the application form.My test center was Bangalore.

Prags

yes all interviews would be conducted in diff slots here at South Campus, MFC only

~Lass

Hi,
Can anyone clarify whether all interviews will be conducted at the MFC campus in Delhi only? I remember there was no option fr interview center in the application form.My test center was Bangalore.

Prags