MFC/MBE [2010] Discussion thread

258 Posts  ·  108 Users
About this group
guys, please share your experience of JET conducted by DU south campus (MFC/MBE) dept. OA: Flukes: Attempts: Cut-offs:
Page 1 of 26

There was common entrance for the same and then separate list was declared for GD-PI for both the courses..Wait for this year process and another thread for the new session would come up then..Keep a tab on both courses' websites..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi.guys........i m a little bit confused...about...mbe-mfc, was this time paper for both course same.....or only they have same entrance form.......please tell anyone........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is any document verification done during the GD/PI process?Is it necessary for me to carry my original certificates with me?
I'll be grateful for any reply from seniors.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi seniors,

MFC GDPI on 24th 9:00 Am
MBE GDPI on 25th 9:00 Am

I am from Ahmedabad.
Is there any chance that i can get accommodation in Hostel?
If not, I would be staying in Noida. How do i commute from Noida to the venue and reach by arnd 8:45 am?

Thanks in Advance.

Cheers
Manan

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@MBE Call Getters,Please Konnect
Use this link to know who is there in your GD-PI slot
Login - PaGaLGuY Connect
Institute name-DBE(Department of Business Economics)
This would help you to know who are there on the same day with you,prolly you can get to know your fellow aspirants and its always good to have a known face.Isn't it?

All the best :)

is dere anyone whose gd pi is scheduled on 22nd at 9.00 slot
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MFC Aspirants,

For the GD and PI experiences of the previous batches, and anything about MFC, please click at the below link...

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/49442-mfc-du-admissions-2010-12-a-84.html#post2034725

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@MBE Call Getters,Please Konnect
Use this link to know who is there in your GD-PI slot
http://pagalguy.com/connect/search
Institute name-DBE(Department of Business Economics)
This would help you to know who are there on the same day with you,prolly you can get to know your fellow aspirants and its always good to have a known face.Isn't it?

All the best 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Seniors

1. Please guide about the possible GD topics for MFC.
2. Also, please share some tips for interview preparation for people with work experience.

Your guidance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Seniors at MFC,I have got GD/PI for MFC on 21st and MBE GD/PI will not even start then. It will really be difficult for me and it seems I need to miss one of them. Is there a way by which GD dates can be changed for MFC? Please reply..I want to move it forward by 2 days so that I can also appear for MBE... If I have to miss one of them (as I definitely cannot stay there for more than 2 days due to responsibilities), please advice which one to skip.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have my MFC gdpi on 24th 2pm..and MBE on 26th 9 am.... MBE is not rescheduling the date to 25th.....MFC is not answering my call.....@seniors ;can any one help me out.... i dont want to stay for 3 days in the campus and 2 full days jouney.. i have to come frm Hyderabad......what is the solution ?.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...