MFC (Master of Finance & Control) University of Delhi, South Campus

2,235 Posts  ·  472 Users
About this group
Hello everybody, This is Jubin Mehta from MFC (Part I), as a fresher to the mfc community i will provide all the info u need regarding the department, yes thatz what it is called not a school. And the basic things, Is that for those willing to...
Page 1 of 224
latrociny Says
bhubanseswar/ bbsr/ bubaneswaaar ... any thing doesn't matter...just go and give the paper . don't worry about trivialities

Seconded. Taking up cudgels on trivial matters is a waste of time. The same energy can be spent on more fruitful ventures.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

bhubanseswar/ bbsr/ bubaneswaaar ... any thing doesn't matter...just go and give the paper . don't worry about trivialities

Partha, I have the soft copy of the advertisement, which i am attaching for your reference. The name is correctly written as "Bhubaneshwar".

There might be some typo, which might have occurred because of rewriting the advertisement sent by DU to various newspapers. This might be an error induced by some low skilled staff.

Please PM me where you saw the advertisement, i'll see that such mistakes dont happen in future.

Also for all admission related questions, please post at
MFC-DU Admissions Helpdesk
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mfc-du-admissions-2010-12-helpdesk-25049442
This thread is closed and no questions will be answered here. Please help us in helping you in a better way.

Sorry..I forgot to mention..... When I registered online & then I received a mail on my e-mail account containing the filled form....there it was wrongly written as I mentioned..... Now I hav my form with me with that horribl name.... what shd i do......
I am posting the attachment....

hiii i m gud in di lr and quant i m sure iwill crack the mfc exam but my be percentage is not too gud....only 62.22 so can i fill the form n apply for mfc exam....can i short listed with this percentage in be

partha591 Says
It's written in the notice as -"BHUWNASHWER".... What the hell on earth is that....... Even elien will not like such a horrible name..........!!!!!!!

Partha, I have the soft copy of the advertisement, which i am attaching for your reference. The name is correctly written as "Bhubaneshwar".

There might be some typo, which might have occurred because of rewriting the advertisement sent by DU to various newspapers. This might be an error induced by some low skilled staff.

Please PM me where you saw the advertisement, i'll see that such mistakes dont happen in future.

Also for all admission related questions, please post at
MFC-DU Admissions Helpdesk
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mfc-du-admissions-2010-12-helpdesk-25049442
This thread is closed and no questions will be answered here. Please help us in helping you in a better way.
partha591 Says
It's written in the notice as -"BHUWNASHWER".... What the hell on earth is that....... Even elien will not like such a horrible name..........!!!!!!!

No need to make an issue out of it. It could be a printing mistake.

anyone gone thru the center list in the notification......??
It's pity that Glorious DU notifications contains erroneous center name for "Bhubaneshwar" which is a capital of a state......I m afraid....does it shows somthing about present standard of DU....!!!!!
This's disgusting...........

striker_11 Says
thanx,subbu this time no prob in downloding the file :cheerio:.

Puys,

Soon this thread is going to be Obsolete. Request to post your queries on the Newly created MFC Admissions 2010-12 Helpdesk.

For all your Admission Queries we have come up with a new thread (MFC-DU Admissions 2010-12 Helpdesk)MFC Admissions 2010-12 Helpdesk, even the most silly and minor doubts would be clarified. If you have any questions about the preparation of the entrance exam, ask it at the forum, you will get expert advise from seniors.

All the people in the Admission Team of MFC, and seniors of MFC would be active on the above thread. So guys we are here for you!!

@Moderator - Request you to close this thread, this thread is too old now.
Hi Striker,

I was able to access the paper and many others are able to access, Ok anyway i am re-uploading it here.

I know the question paper of 2008 is in xls format, and a bit difficult to read. But after opening the xls, while you browse the questions, you can see the entire question on top of the sheet (formula bar).

thanx,subbu this time no prob in downloding the file :cheerio:.