[Official] MET Mumbai PGDM Admissions Query Thread 2020-2022

266 Posts  ·  885 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on MET Mumbai PGDM Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, Campus, Placements, cut off and much more.

Mumbai Educational Trust, Mumbai

The MET Institute of Management, Mumbai, was established by the Mumbai Educational Trust in the year 1989. Since its establishment, the school has been offering quality management education in various specialsiations. Their faculty members are highly experienced and students stand to gain tremendously from their experience and knowledge.

About the Program

MET offers a Post Graduate Diploma in Management with a specialsiation in e-business. This program has been designed to equip the students with latest knowledge and skills to master the challenges posed by the e-commerce industry. The PGDM program is recognized by AICTE and Maharashtra Government.

• Name of the program: Post Graduate Diploma in Management.

• Fees: Rs. 4.05 Lakhs per annum. Students will get a free laptop at the time of payment of admission fees.

• Scholarships: Available on need cum merit basis for two students.

• Duration: 2 years full-time.

• Last Date for registration: 9th June 2020

• Accepted entrance exam: MH-CET, CMAT, XAT, CAT, ATMA, GMAT, and MAT.

• Eligibility criteria:

– 50% aggregate marks in undergraduate degree from a recognized university in India. The minimum duration of the degree should be 3 years.

– Final year students can also apply subject to providing proof of “Pass” result before commencement of the program.

– Proficiency in MS Office is essential.

• Admission process:

1. Candidates must register on the website of MET.

2. Written Exam Score (MH-CET, CMAT, XAT, CAT, ATMA, GMAT, MAT) + Aptitude Questions and Statement of Purpose – SOP on video (Online Interview only if required) + Academics Performance + Other Parameters

• Placement details: Students have received placement offers as high as Rs. 15.5 Lacs per annum. Companies that participate in the placement session include 99acres, ICICI Bank, Nielse, Aditya Birla Retail, Zee Entertainment, Reliance Industries Limited amongst several other prominent names.

Page 1 of 27

Welcome PGDM (e-Business) batch 2020-22. 

Here is a glimpse of the new age first ever 'Virtual Launchpad' hosted by MET Mumbai inducting the students who made it through the entrance procedure. The Launchpad aimed at familiarizing students with the B-School and gave a preview into the life of a Business Management Professional. Visit https://youtu.be/4RrpNrBmRkY

#LifeatMET #PGDM #Management #Institute #MBA #MBALife #Bschool #Students #Education #Career #MBAStudents

Post 84520475709896
Video Thumbnail84520475709896
Counsellor's Desk: 7208006689 / 90 / 91 / 94 / 95 | Email: communications@met.edu
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any group for selected students?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello aspirants, hope you find this message in a good health. I would like to make an announcement that I have the Full IMS mock series stack for 2020-21. I bought it at May and now as i am going to a college this year, so i am willing to sell it. And it is completely UNUSED. The series contains 40 full length mocks (15 self proctored + 25 take from home). And 30 sectional mocks (10 each from 3 section) for CAT. And also concept videos to learn from along with 2000+ practice questions from basic to advanced level across all the sections. And with live classes from IMS teachers Mon-Fri from 5pm-7pm. And also has 5 full length Admat mocks each for XAT/SNAP/IIFT/NMAT/CMAT. The original cost for the stack is Rs. 13000+ 18% gst summing upto Rs. 15340/- at IMS website, It's eCATapult Focused series. But i am selling it at a much affordable price, say almost half the price or even less. So interested aspirants can DM me directly. Thank You.

2 comments
Shubham1612
@Shubham1612  ·  8 karma

which college you got

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
AV13021996
@AV13021996  ·  7 karma

@Shubham1612 i texted you at dm

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

the counselor said they are done with the lists. no more lists to be expected

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
heena0501
@heena0501  ·  14 karma

list will be uploaded at the end of the day

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kira98
@kira98  ·  0 karma

@heena0501 they mailed and said no further lists will be up

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

did anyone get a seat confirmation call??

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
kira98
@kira98  ·  0 karma

@Riken so did I, they said additional fees to be given for the same and we have to visit the campus

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Shyam2341
@Shyam2341  ·  0 karma

How much additional fees have to be given ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Why met isn't showing the new list today is 11

1 like8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
heer_rathod
@heer_rathod  ·  4 karma

@kira98 nope, i was wait listed in 2nd merit list

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Apurvalonkar
@Apurvalonkar  ·  4 karma

they said no lists now

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have been selected in the 3rd list. Is there a what's app group for people who have been selected? If yes please share the link

1 comment
kira98
@kira98  ·  0 karma

were you in the category of "waitlisted" or "not yet selected"?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How is Mba PGDM empowered course at Met college ?

Good
Worst
40 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Is there anyone who is thinking of cancelling his admission at MET?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Asking here for an unbiased opinion. Considering fees and placements If you can give your honest opinion in the comments too it will be great help.

Chetna Marketing
Dalmia Marketing
46 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.