[Official] MET Mumbai PGDM Admissions Query Thread 2020-2022

216 Posts  ·  726 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on MET Mumbai PGDM Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, Campus, Placements, cut off and much more.

Mumbai Educational Trust, Mumbai

The MET Institute of Management, Mumbai, was established by the Mumbai Educational Trust in the year 1989. Since its establishment, the school has been offering quality management education in various specialsiations. Their faculty members are highly experienced and students stand to gain tremendously from their experience and knowledge.

About the Program

MET offers a Post Graduate Diploma in Management with a specialsiation in e-business. This program has been designed to equip the students with latest knowledge and skills to master the challenges posed by the e-commerce industry. The PGDM program is recognized by AICTE and Maharashtra Government.

• Name of the program: Post Graduate Diploma in Management.

• Fees: Rs. 4.05 Lakhs per annum. Students will get a free laptop at the time of payment of admission fees.

• Scholarships: Available on need cum merit basis for two students.

• Duration: 2 years full-time.

• Last Date for registration: 9th June 2020

• Accepted entrance exam: MH-CET, CMAT, XAT, CAT, ATMA, GMAT, and MAT.

• Eligibility criteria:

– 50% aggregate marks in undergraduate degree from a recognized university in India. The minimum duration of the degree should be 3 years.

– Final year students can also apply subject to providing proof of “Pass” result before commencement of the program.

– Proficiency in MS Office is essential.

• Admission process:

1. Candidates must register on the website of MET.

2. Written Exam Score (MH-CET, CMAT, XAT, CAT, ATMA, GMAT, MAT) + Aptitude Questions and Statement of Purpose – SOP on video (Online Interview only if required) + Academics Performance + Other Parameters

• Placement details: Students have received placement offers as high as Rs. 15.5 Lacs per annum. Companies that participate in the placement session include 99acres, ICICI Bank, Nielse, Aditya Birla Retail, Zee Entertainment, Reliance Industries Limited amongst several other prominent names.

Page 1 of 22

i had my telephonic interview scheduled today i.e 31st but didnt recieve any call from the institute and the number provided in the email is useless..what to do??

1 comment
MET.EDU
@MET.EDUMET Mumbai  ·  193 karma

Hi.. please get in touch with us at 9987035221.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got a text message that my PI is is scheduled on 30th between 1-3, but I have still not recieved any communication from the authorities. I tried calling on the mobile number provided on the email, but nobody is respondiing. What should I do?

2 comments
MET.EDU

Please wait for the call. There might be a delay but you will receive a call from the institute. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
MET.EDU

Hi.. please get in touch with us at  9987035221 for any PI related query.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got a text message that my telephonic PI is scheduled on 30th btween 10-12. Do I have to wait for the interviwer to call during above mentioned hours?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
aak_13
@aak_13  ·  5 karma

Even I got a same text stating mt interview is scheduled on 30th from 1-3. But I still haven't receiived any communication from the authorities. I tried calling on the mobile number given to me in mail but no one is responding to my call. What should I do?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
MET.EDU

Please wait for the call. There might be a delay but you will receive a call from the institute.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yes, you heard it right! The last date to apply for PGDM at MET has been extended till 9th June. Start your application today for MET is Mumbai’s 5th Best Bschool by Times | Highest Salary 15.5 LPA | Industrial Curriculum & Expertise
APPLY ONLINE or give a missed call 7777021818 

Post 77633483406470
Counsellor's Desk: 7208006689 / 90 / 91 / 94 / 95 | Email: communications@met.edu
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

We are happy to announce that our student ‘Prerna Mahato’ from Finance has been placed in ’A.K. Capital Services Ltd.’ with the designation of ‘Management Trainee (Private Client Group)’. 

Post 77543461404433
Counsellor's Desk: 7208006689 / 90 / 91 / 94 / 95 | Email: communications@met.edu
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Due to overwhelming response but limited seats many MBA aspirants were not able to join the webinar on 21st May. Hence we are bringing the second edition of the same Interactive Webinar on 23rd May at 4pm. Please register only if you were not able to join on 21st.  https://www.met.edu/OnlineCampaign/PGDM/PGDM_Webinar.php 

Post 77198159269230
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

By when will the institute anounce its final results

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
PopXO.XO
@PopXO.XO  ·  0 karma

But now the institute has extended it's registration date to 9th june, 2020. So now, when can we expect our final selection results?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
MET.EDU

Yes, the application date has been extended till 9th June, 2020. Final selection results will be announced post that. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dhrumil Trivedi, an alumnus of PGDM (e-Business) shares his experience at MET. PGDM offers a plethora of experiential learnings through case studies, management games, seminars, and outbounds, which are further strengthened by Internship, Live Projects leading to excellent placements.

Apply Online for PGDM at MET: Mumbai’s 5th Best Bschool by Times

Post 77029129219382
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It brings us immense joy that MET PGDM Student Niharika Talpade will be a part of, one of the best Financial services firms ‘Motilal Oswal ‘ with the profile of Management Trainee (Broking & Distribution). 

Post 76920245796146
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

PGDM (e-Business) with Strategic Management as a subject fosters the ability to devise, analyse and execute strategies necessary for any organisation to meet its goals. MET PGDM students with a solid foundation in strategy are valued for their skills to drive the business forward in the competitive market place. 

Post 76659276172659
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...