The best way to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. It is the first medical university in Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, founded on April 16, 1939, is one of the oldest universities in Kyrgyzstan. The full name of this university is I.K. Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy has an A + rating. With its 80+ years of teaching experience, this is the best way to complete your MBBS degree at a low cost.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is one of the largest universities in Kyrgyzstan, with an enrollment of over 15000 students. It is ranked among the top 10 universities in Kyrgyzstan.Why study MBBS at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy?
The benefits of studying MBBS at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy are as follows:
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is one of the top government universities.
- It offers a low cost fee structure which makes it very affordable for Indian students.
- It is one of the oldest universities in Kyrgyzstan. It has completed almost 8 decades in this field with many success stories.
- The medium of instruction in the MBBS course is English. It helps a lot to better understand Indian students.
- Indian students get Indian chaos and food at this university.
To apply for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, students must meet the following qualifications:
- Anyone over the age of 17 on or before December 31 of the year of admission must apply for the MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.To apply for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, students must meet the following qualifications:
- Those who get more than 50% marks in HSC exam or have passed as compulsory subjects in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English can apply for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Students who pass the NEET exam with a qualifying score can apply for the MBBS course at Kyrgyz State Medical University.
Students must follow these steps to gain admission to the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy for the MBBS course:
Step 1: Students have to fill up the admission form from the online portal of the university
Step 2: Submit all documents online.
Step 3: Students will receive an invitation letter within 2 weeks if selected.
Step 4: After receiving the invitation letter the students have to pay the tuition fee of the academy.
Step 5: With the original receipt of the fee and the invitation letter from the university, students can apply for the student visa process.Required Documents
Students must have the following documents for the admission process:
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC tag sheet
- Birth certificate
- NEET report card
- Student Visa (after confirmation of admission)
- Passport size photos
- Receipt for payment of tuition fees
- Medical test report
- The Covit-19 test report is up to date
If you are looking to get admission in best medical college then i will suggest campushunt will help you to get admission in best college for your higher studies. In medical there are so many courses is there for your higher studies.
List of medical courses :
If you are looking to get admission in best medical college then campushunt will help you to get best college for your higher studies. In my opinion BGS global institute of medical sciences is one of the best medical colleges in india. BGS global institute of medical sciences provides a quality medical education for students and good placements for students.