MDI Queries 2006

1,025 Posts  ·  290 Users
About this group
Hi fellow Pagals, How's the CAT prep going? Everyone is doing well I trust, and trying harder to increase their scores. I'm starting this thread for any queries you might have about MDI. The admissions for the PGPM and PGP-HR batch...
Page 1 of 103
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Guys,
MDI results are out...

check out the thread http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mdi-interview-calls-out2006-2008-25013275

ATB folks...

Iday

i pity the guy pulchitridino..

maaf kardo sab usko galti ho gayi usse jo usne sawaal pooch liye..ab kya bachche ki jaan loge??

beta pulchitridino ghabarao nahi..uncle log aise hi bol rahe hain..aapki call aa jayegi!!

All the best junta!! i did not apply so i can chill and relax..vaise apply karke bhi call nahi aati!!

:grab:

i cant believe the guy! surely a guy with 99.68 percentile wont be a dimwit to know he is gonna make it to the mdi shortlist..so i dunno why we are responding to the ridiculous query.. IIMB calls i heard were given out on the basis of 10th, 12th n UG percentages (>85% throughout) thats why we have so many people with 99+ n no call from IIMB.
im waiting for the mdi shortlist..since yeaterday ive been reading its gonna come out any sec..its a pain

Hello....i have 5 iim calls from a,c,k,l,i and 99.68%...possibilities for mdi call ???

MDI calls are based pretty much on CAT score. so chill.

The question is pretty valid for SP Jain or IIM B for that matter. does anybody know the criteria for IIM B calls?!?!??! :wow:
pulchitridino Says
Hello....i have 5 iim calls from a,c,k,l,i and 99.68%...possibilities for mdi call ???

hmmmmmm !!!! well, either u are completely ignorant or acting smart or acting fool.:( obviously u will receive a call (if u hve applied for mdi )!!! hope u hve looked into last year cut-offs !!!

mdi call is not a possibilty.... it is a certainity in ur case!!!

atb

hehehe this thread is funny... the tension getting to us all....

@Kamani,Dhruvv,Euphoria:I know all you folks stay/or have stayed near the sea,please it doesn't mean you all gonna rub non~iodized(fortified) salt on my non~working wounds.....
@all So tonight we dance(me like a banshee:yaar kitne cut offs clear karoon photo to apna hee bheja hai how can i be selected??????)
@Sculpturing folks jo bole sonihaal SaS~MDI(no communal harm meant here)

Man italics bolds italians ...franco italians all fighting in ...for what to get a MDI call to predict the cut off to get some bandwidth time......no idea......CHILL guys...
Called up again(have no other work....)
ME:Sir are the results on the notice board or declared...net....
MDI Man:No but they will be soon,we are giving the results some "FINAL TOUCHES".......
ME:soon is it possible we might know it by evening as I'm calling from Delhi and can drive down there(yes have no other work ...how many times do i say that???)
MDI Man:Nah no need they'll be up on the board by tomorrow afternoon...
So this is the final thing i guess no inside news no sting operation nothing just what I heard......But please does final touches means...me kicked out??????

ye ManDavIans kya sculpruristgiri kar rahe hai - "final touch", eh! Bhai logo ko samjao ye koi ganpati bapa nahi hai...result hai, toh ye final touch kya hota hai?

if they really mean it, i smell rat as in they might consider profile based calls unlike ever-before!!!

Gerat II...see u got some other work to find out

ATB,

PS: The Year of Disasters continues!...will it stop at MDI?
pulchitridino Says

well that was rude and arrogant and mocking ... and yes i mean it ..

cat is about talent but it is also abt being lucky .. u cant mock others with a post like that :satisfie:

all i can say is - take care in future dude