MDI - PGPIM Queries ONLY!

244 Posts  ·  93 Users
About this group
Hi People, There have been a large number of Queries on MDI Admissions thread regarding MDI's PGPIM course. However, I am not able to keep track of the high activity thread. Further, everyone seems to have the same set of queries, and ...
Page 1 of 25

Any chances for the forms to reopen?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

WHAT IS THE CUTOFF FOR PGP IM?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

COngrats to all convertees, please continue here:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2008-mdi-final-results-25030810

All the best.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

im trying to get the pgpim list... and the site is asking for a username and password... how do we get in??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

waitinglist - 37
any chance sinster?????
this year due to greater demand, the mvmnt might be less...but at one glance, i could see similar names in the prov. list of pgdm and im....
tats leave us wit a chance i believe!!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi ,
cud anyone help me wid the link of MDI results for PGPIM, I am unable to log on to the website of MDI

Wud be great , Thankx a ton

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@seniors

This year 45 calls have been given for the PGPIM course . . How many seats are available? . .
I am just curious as i am waitlisted . .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,
Congrats to all who have made it to the first list of PGIM, PGPM or PGHR. And all the best to everyone who's been waitlisted.

I have a similar question..
WL 96 for PGP-IM.. what are the chances..
how was the waiting list movemnt in past 2 yrs for the same??

Hi Neha,
For the record.. Last year, it was cleared till 77.
but Last year's waitlist cannot be taken as a true measure for this year. Because of IIM results, the waitlists tend to move fast. So be optimistic. And all the best 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have a similar question..
WL 96 for PGP-IM.. what are the chances..
how was the waiting list movemnt in past 2 yrs for the same??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@All,
Firstly congrats to all call getters, good show guys/gals. I had a pretty disappointing run as far as the results are concerned, waitlisted at 84 for IM and W/L 5 for PGHRM, the best part is I am rejected for PGPM.

Could anyone please tell me about the W/L movement in PGPIM and also how does a candidate know if he/she stands a chance, would we be contacted by MDI.

I had a 98.02 with a 95/95/95, a good interview at PGPIM, the profs were very nice to me, we had great interaction and a very healthy discussion. It just shows that brand MDI is second to none, all future junta prepare well.

Regards,
Naren.

1 comment
thewarrior69
@thewarrior69  ·  110 karma

How much was your workex ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...