MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admissions 2020-22 | PaGaLGuY

502 Posts  ·  2,105 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on MDI Murshidabad and Get all the details about PGPM 2020-22 Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.

Management Development Institute of India (MDI), Murshidabad is a leading business school of India. Striving for academic excellence and continued innovation, MDI Murshidabad aims to prepare thought leaders of tomorrow who will shape the future of the industry.

1. Brief Introduction about the course

Post Graduate Program in Management is the flagship course offered by MDI Murshidabad. The objective of the program is to nurture the students and build as well as enhance their managerial competence. It helps them become effective leaders who have the potential to transform organisations.

2. Eligibility 

• Minimum 50% marks in Class 10th and 12th exams or equivalent CGPA.

• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (minimum 4 years) from a recognized university or deemed university with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.

• Applicants must have a total work experience of at least 1-year.

3. Selection Process 

• Applicants must fill the online application form on the official website of MDI Murshidabad or MDI Gurgaon.

• Online Application fee to be paid by all applicants which varies according to the institute(s) applied for.

• Candidates will be shortlisted based on their CAT / GMAT scores and details filled in the application form.

• The final list of selected candidates will be prepared after GD and PI. 

4. Application Start and End date 

• The application process starts from –       11th September 2019

• The application process ends on      –       31st January 2020

5. Exam accepted for Course

CAT

• GMAT

6. Placements Report for the Class of 2018

• Highest Package – 12.0 Lakhs per annum

• Average Package –  9.03 Lakhs per annum

• Median Package –  9.05 Lakhs per annum

7. Scholarship offered by the College

No scholarships are available. Financial assistance is available in the form of loans from select banks.

Page 1 of 51

When are the final shortlist expected to be released?

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
boxoffice_20
@boxoffice_20  ·  34 karma

@Jimit_MDIM19 Why can't everyone see their results whether it is +ve or -ve?? We all have the right to see, why it is only the selected?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Jimit_MDIM19

That is upto the Management and their way of processing. The candidates who are worth will surely get a positive result. So don't worry. And we will make a official whatsApp group after the final batch of students are being selected. There you can find, who all are selected✌

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the weightage for Gd and PI for admission to MDI Murshidabad ?

2 comments
Shiv51292
@Shiv51292MDI Murshidabad  ·  64 karma

Hi... We can't tell that as it's against policy

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
boxoffice_20

Exactly not sure but definitely around this : CAT 35% , Academics 20%, Work ex- 10%, GD: 15% , PI - 20-25%.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is the interview still going on?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
@9756591239  ·  3 karma

In Bangalore

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Shiv51292

Interview for banglore Mumbai Hyderabad is going on

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I made a mistake in the personal data form .Is there any chance of correcting it ? Instead of "12th standard", I gave "11 th standard" in degree/discipline. Also, where to download the personal data form? Please help. When I tried filling it again, it showed something like "applicaton form number in use, try another number".

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Shiv51292

@sreekantkkurup I am not able to comment on you post.. The reschedule has been done for many students.. The request are in huge number and not all can be accepted... Also please scroll down the 2nd ro your post had the same query we answered them just before you posted. Also there is a link to the watsapp group too..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Shiv51292

@sreekantkkurup ... We do normally reply back as quick as we can... I guess that was your first query and you came to conclusion?? We have been telling all the students to request other institutes too.. And are trying our best to accommodate all.... We have out Institute phone number too from which many aspirants have called and got their dates changed

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@admission committee.. Why is there so much delay in honouring candidates request to change venue or timings? I mean interviews are scheduled for 14,15,16 in multiple cities. Candidates have to attend multiple b school interviews. This is obvious. Typically one asks the college that gave the interview dates later. In this case, admission committee are so slow in responding at 11th hour. Can someone take this up on priority?

IIM Rohtak CAT 2013 : 98.45
1 like3 comments
sreekantkkurup
@sreekantkkurup  ·  3 karma

Was a mistake asking my friends to fill this college.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
shubham.6737
@shubham.6737  ·  3 karma

they didn't do shit. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is form number in the personal details form for PGPM of MDI Murshidabad..? Plz help

1 like5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Mk11235
@Mk11235  ·  0 karma

where to find the application number? Please reply at the earliest.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
boxoffice_20

Receipt.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have GD PI scheduled on 9th Feb time -1.30 PM. I have requested to either change date or change slot to morning, as I am having ATMA exam on same day at 2 PM in Delhi. But there is no reply. Please help me out with this

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Jimit_MDIM19

Reach there by 10. And let them know your query. See, if they can accommodate you somewhere.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
bhumesh92
@bhumesh92  ·  7 karma

Ok thanks.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When does mdi Murshidabad release final list?? And how many days are given to take decision

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
Puneet_Agrawal111

@Mushimam 1. You have to pay the first installment as mentioned in the brochure within 7-10 days as prescribed in the offer letter.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Puneet_Agrawal111

2. we follow policy of AICTE incase of admission withdrawal.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Where can i check my form number ?

3 comments
@9756591239  ·  3 karma

Thanx mate

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
@9756591239  ·  3 karma

Where is application number

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For GD PI Call aletter, can we bring the email confirmation we received for GDPI Shortlisting ? Also regarding DOB Certificate, can i bring my 10th Passing Certificate? It has DOB mentioned in it. Admins plz reply. Thanks. @Jimit_MDIM19 

2 comments
Jimit_MDIM19

Yes you need to carry that mail confirmation. And for DOB, you should carry your original DOB, but if you don't have, then carry your 10th Certificate. But if possible do carry DOB certificate. Also carry original along with photocopies of each and every documents.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Surekaaditya22
@Surekaaditya22  ·  0 karma

Adhaar card or pan card won't work

??
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...