Join the discussion on MDI Murshidabad and Get all the details about PGPM 2020-22 Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.
Management Development Institute of India (MDI), Murshidabad is a leading business school of India. Striving for academic excellence and continued innovation, MDI Murshidabad aims to prepare thought leaders of tomorrow who will shape the future of the industry.
1. Brief Introduction about the course
Post Graduate Program in Management is the flagship course offered by MDI Murshidabad. The objective of the program is to nurture the students and build as well as enhance their managerial competence. It helps them become effective leaders who have the potential to transform organisations.
• Minimum 50% marks in Class 10th and 12th exams or equivalent CGPA.
• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (minimum 4 years) from a recognized university or deemed university with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
• Applicants must have a total work experience of at least 1-year.
3. Selection Process
• Applicants must fill the online application form on the official website of MDI Murshidabad or MDI Gurgaon.
• Online Application fee to be paid by all applicants which varies according to the institute(s) applied for.
• Candidates will be shortlisted based on their CAT / GMAT scores and details filled in the application form.
• The final list of selected candidates will be prepared after GD and PI.
4. Application Start and End date
• The application process starts from – 11th September 2019
• The application process ends on – 31st January 2020
5. Exam accepted for Course
6. Placements Report for the Class of 2018
• Highest Package – 12.0 Lakhs per annum
• Average Package – 9.03 Lakhs per annum
• Median Package – 9.05 Lakhs per annum
7. Scholarship offered by the College
No scholarships are available. Financial assistance is available in the form of loans from select banks.