MDI Murshidabad PGDM Admissions 2021-2023 | PaGaLGuY

162 Posts  ·  653 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on MDI Murshidabad and Get all the details about PGDM 2021-23 Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.

Management Development Institute of India (MDI), Murshidabad is a leading business school of India. Striving for academic excellence and continued innovation, MDI Murshidabad aims to prepare thought leaders of tomorrow who will shape the future of the industry.

1. Brief Introduction about the course

Post Graduate Program in Management is the flagship course offered by MDI Murshidabad. The objective of the program is to nurture the students and build as well as enhance their managerial competence. It helps them become effective leaders who have the potential to transform organizations.

2. Eligibility 

• Minimum 50% marks in Class 10th and 12th exams or equivalent CGPA.

• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree from a recognized university or deemed university with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.

3. Selection Process 

• Applicants must fill the online application form on the official website of MDI Murshidabad 

• Online Application fee to be paid by all applicants which varies according to the institute(s) applied for.

• Candidates will be shortlisted based on their CAT  scores and details filled in the application form.

•Foreign / OCI/ PIO/ Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries applicants can be considered for admission on the basis of their valid GMAT scores

• The final list of selected candidates will be prepared after GD and PI. 

4. Application End date 

The application process ends on  –  31st January 2021 17:00 hrs

5. Exam accepted for Course

• CAT

• GMAT

6. Placements Report for the Class of 2018

• Highest Package – 21 Lakhs per annum

• Average Package –  10.5 Lakhs per annum

7. Scholarship offered by the College

No scholarships are available. Financial assistance is available in the form of loans from select banks.

Page 1 of 17

Who are pretty sure of joining MDI Murshidabad, DM me. I have created a what's app group you can join there. Few of them already joined.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Those who have converted and are sure of taking admission. Plzz contact these numbers on ........ 9125120094 9756845658

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone guide me on how to apply for loan !!! It will be a great help please...

1 like1 comment
Justice1997
@Justice1997  ·  0 karma

It takes 15 days for the loan to get sanctioned.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got call from MDI murshidabad. I have already joined NMIMS Hyderabad. Which one is better. Also please give reasons too. that would help a lot 

NMIMS Hyderabad
MDI Murshidabad
45 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

I received an admission letter after waitlist. Now I have to pay 2.2 lakh before 16th April. Can I request for extension in date? And how can I take a loan for the said amount? Pls reply

1 like2 comments
zaidAns
@zaidAns  ·  6 karma

@BenZetex ya anyone please help, i also have the same doubt

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Justice1997
@Justice1997  ·  0 karma

Nobody can pay that amount within a week

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did anyone receive a mail from MDIM for Provisional admission to PGDM?

1 like7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
pallabd1997
@pallabd1997  ·  3 karma

me too. what was your percentile? many people have got it

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
zaidAns
@zaidAns  ·  6 karma

I also got the mail

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MDI Murshidabad

شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد شكـراًلكمعلىهذاالمقالالجيد
2 answers

thanks

MDI Murshidabad PGDM Admissions 2021-2023 

10 answers

MDI Murshidabad PGDM Admissions 2021-2023