[OFFICIAL] MDI Gurgaon Admissions 2019-21 | PaGaLGuY

1,809 Posts  ·  7,752 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on MDI Gurgaon Admissions 2019-21 and Get all the details about MDI Gurgaon, Cut Off, Fees, Average Package, Reviews, Placement and much more from our MBA section..

Page 1 of 181

Among the new converts, has anyone received any mail ?

1 comment
CHHANDAK93
@CHHANDAK93MDI Gurgaon  ·  534 karma

Hi @Learn3 ANy new list will be uploaded in our website in due course of time. Let me know in case of any other doubt.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when will the spot round round happen? the classes will start early.what will happen to the missed classes then??

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
akgr94
@akgr94  ·  12 karma

It's not confirmed ..that it will happen.. it can happen if seats are vacant.. so please don't rely on it..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
CHHANDAK93

Hi @psinghal2 The spot round does not necessarily happens every year and it completely depends on the movement. Last year it was held at the end of first week of june. The initial classes are usually on basics and the students cover up easily. Do not worry about it. Let me know in case of any other doubt.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Time, CL, Takszhila, & Byjus video lecture modules (~45 GB) covering full CAT syllabus for Rs. 300/-. DM & Email on akshays01994@gmail.com  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am selling my TIME material including previous years Aimcats, classroom hanouts and vocabulary cue cards. DM for details.  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm sharing my 2IIM & TIME Online courses for CAT. DM for details.  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am 17th in line for PGPM. What are the chances of conversion and when might it be ?

2 comments
nikhilgogia28
@nikhilgogia28  ·  39 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
CHHANDAK93

Hi @Auditya95 I think I have already answered this. Let me know in case of any other doubt.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the registration date? And when are the classes going to start?

2 comments
mayur_1311
@mayur_1311  ·  14 karma

@kayshav 10th and 12th respectively

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
CHHANDAK93

Hi @kayshav Registration is on 12th of June. The classes will begin from the next day. Let me know in case of any other doubt.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I called AO yesterday and was told that I have around 150+ students before me for HRM. What are my chances of conversion? Also, will it be converted before 12th June?

1 like8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
Snpath
@Snpath  ·  1 karma

@ManavS19 Didn't say anything...told me to wait for the next list

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
CHHANDAK93

Hi @Snpath It may get converted after that. Chances are less before 12th of June. Hope for the best.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which laptop is advisable to be bought? Any suggestions for the one which reasonable and at the same time performing?

2 likes5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
KodasH
@KodasH  ·  7 karma

I would suggest the Lenovo ideapad 330s or 530s or Asus Vivobook

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
CHHANDAK93

Hi @atuldyadav Any laptop which can run MS Office comfortably would serve your purpose. Let me know in case of any other doubt.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the tentative dates for Spot Round Counselling?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
DRCA8AB75
@DRCA8AB75  ·  7 karma

@gogoy Okay!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
CHHANDAK93

Hi @DRCA8AB75 The decision to conduct spot round is taken on the basis of vacant seats at the end of admissions. If it happens at all, it will be around 1st week of July. Let me know in case of any other doubt.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...