[OFFICIAL] MDI Gurgaon Admissions 2019-21 | PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on MDI Gurgaon Admissions 2019-21 and Get all the details about MDI Gurgaon, Cut Off, Fees, Average Package, Reviews, Placement and much more from our MBA section..

88 Posts  ·  662 Users
Page 1 of 8

Hi 

Till what date do we have to fill in the workex? Is it 31st Dec 2018?

If yes, then what should I fill in as number of months, 11 or 12 as I started my current job on 8th Jan 2018?

GEM
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Such shitty formatting on the Instructions page...

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Is uploading 10th and 12th certificates mandatory? Asking because there is no red star (*) in front of these fields. 

•  
StratAvi
Akhil Goel @StratAvi  MDI Gurgaon  ·  5 hours ago
Hi @dudebro . Please upload the certificates if provided by the board. However, if the certificates have not been provided by the board, you can leave the field blank. Do let me know in case of any further qu...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

What does it mean by 10th and 12th certificates? 

I only have marksheet for 10th grade, and no certificate as such

•  
Varun.ashar
@Varun.ashar @Varun.ashar  MDI Gurgaon  ·  7 hours ago
Hi @padmanabhpandit. The certificates for 10th and 12th class are the passing certificates which you ideally would have received from your school/college. In case you don't have them, upload the marksheets for 10th...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

In the box which says 'Total Experience in Months (Type 00 in case of no experience)' , what is the end date we have to conisder?

•  
StratAvi
Akhil Goel @StratAvi  MDI Gurgaon  ·  5 hours ago

@padmanbhpandit You have to consider experience upto 31/12/18. I hope this answers your query.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Is uploading Pan Mandatory, I don't have my pan card as it got lost recently is their any other way, my new card will take time to arrive?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 4
anon11
@anon11 @anon11  ·  6 hours ago

I haven't come across a pan field yet so I don't think it is mandatory. Adhar card is mandatory though

•  
srautela1
@srautela1 @srautela1  ·  5 hours ago

Ok, thanks.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Both side of the Aadhar Card have to be uploaded?

•  
StratAvi
Akhil Goel @StratAvi  MDI Gurgaon  ·  10 hours ago

@gb97 Yes. Kindly upload both sides of Aadhar Card. If you have any other queries, let me know

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

I created a new account for the registration, did receive an SMS intimate but haven't received email, on trying to log in it says, account blocked or not activated, by when will I receive email for activation?

•  
StratAvi
Akhil Goel @StratAvi  MDI Gurgaon  ·  10 hours ago

Hii @srautela1. Kindly wait for 1 working day. If the problem still persists, drop an email at admissions@mdi.ac.in

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

can i give my 10th class teacher's name in the recommendation section.? as i think he would be best able to describe my character and my personality as a student.

•  
CHHANDAK93
Chhandak Biswas @CHHANDAK93  MDI Gurgaon  ·  14 hours ago

Hi @snapkrrr Yes, you can. Let me know if you have any other doubt.

snapkrrr
@snapkrrr @snapkrrr  ·  13 hours ago

thank you.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hello, Request you to kindly answer a few queries regarding the application form: 1. If I'm an Application Developer in a software company, what exactly will be my function - Product Development or Engineering? 2. I have certificates for achieveme...
Read more...
  •  
CHHANDAK93
Chhandak Biswas @CHHANDAK93  MDI Gurgaon  ·  15 hours ago
Hi @anon11 1. Product development 2. You can mention them as of now but proofs will be needed once you enter into a B school 3. Work experience will be counted till 31st Dec 2018. 4. You can enter it in an...
Read more...
  •  
anon11
@anon11 @anon11  ·  10 hours ago
They're not exactly professional courses but a part of organization's internal training apart from the induction training. For eg; Business English Certification, Problem solving, Interpersonal skill certification etc. ...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...