MDI GURGAON 2017-19 Final Converts Group

66 Posts  ·  310 Users
About this group

Congratulations for making it to the final list of selected candidates!! We welcome you all to MDI Gurgaon 

Page 1 of 7

Hello people, I have converted pgp-hrm in the first list, I want to know how good are my chances of converting to pgpm. How does the process work? are the lists of pgpm and pgpm independant? If people drop out of pgpm, do the hrm people get converted first or the rest of the waitlisted people? Thanks in advance!

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi people..i have converted hrm, but my first preference was pgpm..but we have to pay 3 lakh rupees to be considered for upgradation..so in case i pay but don't get upgraded and i want to withdraw, what is the process of refund and how much time it takes to get back the money? Please answer, i will be really grateful

gagan
1 comment
Iamthedanger
@Iamthedanger  ·  9 karma

as per discussion on other threads - Once you deposit the fee and withdraw before course starts, 1000 is deducted as per AICTE norms. Post-that deduction is pro-rated.

Not aware about the process or time taken.

Visit - https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-mdi-gurgaon-admissions-form-and-general-queries-2018-2020-4801898784751616

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all I got call for 2018-20 batch ...I am actually in my bond period till 11th July. But since college is starting in June so there will be an overlap, I want to save my bond amt which is huge .... Please help 🙏🏻🙏🏻

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys since u have converted u would have an idea of the sectional cutoffs required to clear MDI. I have OA 98.22, VARC - 100, QA- 90.5, DILR- 82.39.  GEF, 10th 94.4, 12th 79.6, Graduation- 69.8. Work Ex 2 ye 7 months

CAT- 98.22. VARC 100%tiler. Calls- New IIMs | IIML- SM | MDI | NMIMS Mumbai | TISS| MICAT  |  Conversions- All. TISS WL 15. 'Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History'. 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys what would be a safe cat perxentile for conversion based on your batch profile?

2 comments
coolbull
@coolbull  ·  54 karma

@vardhanalex 94 should do it by past records

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
vardhanalex
@vardhanalex  ·  48 karma

@coolbull thanks fot the reply :).. i meant for conversion..  i have 97.2 heard there is a tilt towards high cat percentilers.. please reply..want to start prep ..for pi an gd :(

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My resignation will not be accepted in my present organization and hence I might be unable to get work ex cert. Will this be a problem during my placements. PGPIM convert

1 comment
sauravroy
@sauravroy  ·  1 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Withdrew from admission on 13th june via email, it's been 20 days and have received neither the refund nor any confirmation. Calling AO since friday they wont pickup the phone

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone please tell me for PGP - IM how many seats are available for the Berlin and Paris campus respectively ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone who has joined MDI HR, Please comment, I may join after 27th, but classes has started from 22nd, so want to know whats going on.

Cat 15: 96 CAT 16:99
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone. converted IM recently. Do the people over at MDI ask for experience letter or proofs that i am release from my job before registration?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...