MDI Gurgaon 2008-10

3 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi all... Here's an honest effort to protect ur mailboxes from all the spam. Kindly subscribe to this thread and use it for sharing all ur friendly and not-so-friendly ideas. :argue: People having problems with mess food and sports-...
Page 1 of 1

@abhi..........If this thread continues, I would have to close the other thread of MDI in this section.

So decide and let me know.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Its a good effort abhimanyu...but u see....mail has so many advantages....for example, one can avoid the spam here by simply not visiting the site, while on the other hand mail has to be opened for checking for other mails. So on mail, we can be sure that our "marketing" of our sporting talent will reach the "target audience". On the other hand this does not guarentee the same.

HAIL THE SPORT LORDS....

Hi all...

Here's an honest effort to protect ur mailboxes from all the spam.

Kindly subscribe to this thread and use it for sharing all ur friendly and not-so-friendly ideas. :argue:

People having problems with mess food and sports-week publicists are requested to make full use of this thread.