MDI Final result out 2011-13

2,589 Posts  ·  399 Users
About this group
Guys I just got a mail from MDI that i have been selected in final list and have to pay an amount of 75000 till 4th may Others:Please update here if you have been selected. :: Anand LINK-> http://www.mdi.ac.in/admissions/pg...
Page 1 of 259
ps13 Says
Congrats buddy...the moment I saw that the list had reached 1182..felt great for you....All the best...See you on Monday.

Thanks a lot dear...........waise i will join a little late on wednesday...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
varcat Says
MADE IT TO MDI @996 fr HR........feeling is something which i cant describe in words........campus is excellent so is hostel rooms........m a mandevian yessssssssssssssss

Congrats buddy...the moment I saw that the list had reached 1182..felt great for you....All the best...See you on Monday.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulations to all of you who made it to MDI Gurgaon - the School of Change Masters and Thought Leaders.

We announce the closing of Admissions for PGP 2011-13 and thank you all for the wonderful journey. We hope we were able to help you in making informed choice.

Next year, it will be another group of MDI Students who will take on this responsibility and we wish them 'All the Best' .

Corporate Communications
MDI Gurgaon

Class of 2012, MDI Gurgaon
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Heartiest congratulations to everyone on becoming a proud MANDeVIAn.. PG-HR class was especiallly waiting for you, let the amazing journey begin.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MADE IT TO MDI @996 fr HR........feeling is something which i cant describe in words........campus is excellent so is hostel rooms........m a mandevian yessssssssssssssss

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Well it seems the window for admissions have closed for all the 3 programs on offer. This marks the fulfillment of this thread and thus i would request the moderators to close it. If there is any further movement PM any of the mods and this thread will be reopened. Till then it is of no use to spam here. Those of you who have converted in the latest lists are requested to communicate through the facebook groups (the links for the same have been provided few posts back) and also make use of http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/life-at-mdi-25024245 thread.

Anand

PGPM 2011-13 || Corporate Communications || Personal Blog - anandj j123.blogspot.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

TO ALL THE NEW HR MANDEVIANS ll----->WELCOME TO OUR BATCH-
PGP-HR 2011 2013 :-P:-P:-P

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

the above mentioned group is utilized for interaction with seniors and alumni, and plz maintain decency by asking relevant questions

for all general questions ...... bakar....... and interaction exclusively with batchmates , plz join
https://www.facebook.com/groups/mdi.pgp13?ap=1 after u convert

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

New joinees please join Log In | Facebook to keep abreast of what all is happening in MDI specially 2011-13 batch. You have to send request to seniors as it is a closed group. Welcome to MDI.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats to all the people who converted today.....Welcome to MDI.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...