MDI Batch of 2006

42 Posts  ·  25 Users
About this group
Hi Friends!! Since IIM results are out today... I think its the right time to create this thread also.... Those who had multiple calls must be more or less sure whether they are joining MDI or not.... So friends.... this thread is for tho...
Page 1 of 5
baranwalpiyush Says
Hi. Is this Divya from Manipal? If yes, plz reply.

cool..eh?? :eh:
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
You are 2 years too late for Divya.

Your first post and you go and bump an ancient thread. That too having a touchy suject like MDI results when people are on the verge of nervous breakdown waiting for the MDI results.

This has gotta be the funniet thing ever...
baranwalpiyush Says

cant u use pm..please dont scare people waiting for the results..mods please lock this thread..
baranwalpiyush Says

You are 2 years too late for Divya.

Your first post and you go and bump an ancient thread. That too having a touchy suject like MDI results when people are on the verge of nervous breakdown waiting for the MDI results.
http://luciferhouseinc.blogspot.in/
me in- pgphrm

:)

see ya all..
divya

hi ppl,
me too joining mdi pgpm...
hi @sankara...most of the ppl hav received the assignment by snail mail...and others thru e mail. jus join the mdi yahoogroup...u'll find a soft copy of the assignment uploaded.

ciao.

hi guys,
am ankit....
joining mdi pgpm...
tell me guys ne1 from pgpm has got ne assignment from yhe college???
if yes plzz reply fast...
c ya in mdi...

Hey all
i guess lots of u have lots of doubts regarding ur first day at MDI plus the assaignments u might be getting(Ive gotten 8-10 mails already on the same)......thought id post in some pointers....
Regarding Assaignment:
Assaignment is normally decided by the Academic council which frames the assaignments based on the profile of the batch. Its a preparatory course.....for ex last year we were given a small project along with some company visits, some personal questions and some topics to prepare. Assaignment, you guys would realise, becomes real important 1) to catch up with what fundae the prof is throwing in a quant or accounting class 2) ur graded on ur assaignments.....at mdi 4 Ds or 2 Fs = kick out of the course(and this is during ur whole 2 yrs and not just for a single term). It carries a weightage of 1 credit and it could make or break ur grades in term 1.
Regarding the first day at college:
24th i guess would be registration day for u....which means ur course begins from 25th onwards. You would have an Induction course where in the faculty last year helped us develop some HR skills, made us get used to the CASE method of learning, helped us with improving our presentation skills and also some corporate interactions.
Friends term1 is gona be real tough on you guys, you would realise that a lot of physical and mental pressure is exherted on you throught the term, but it eases out after term one, not becoz the schedule gets easier but only becoz u guys woulda learnt to prioritize things in life as well as beat the system.
If you guys wana know anything more in particular mail me as usual :)
Im moving to bangalore tomorrow evening and would be there till the first of June......so if anybody from bangalore wants to meet up, just mail or pm me and il give ya my contact number, we could fix up and meet.
My email id is prabhuprakashd@yahoo.com(my yahoo mesg id too).
luv
bingo

hi friends
i am also joining mdi
had a waitlist of 16
looking forward to seeing you all in gurgaon
i am doing my final year engg(elec. and comm.) from pantnagar university
cya soon
gaurav

Hi Cat Pro,
I have joined the Yahoo Group.What's ur name buddy and which batch(DCE)