MDI Batch 2006-08(PGPM PGPHRM)

425 Posts  ·  107 Users
About this group
congrats to all who've made it...i've made to hr....people plz post ure profiles e ::
Page 1 of 43

hello
i need to talk to some1 from hr batch 2006. need specific info regarding placement, adv over other courses, usp of this course, faculty profile etc. can somebody help asap.:confused:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

thanks a lot poindexter

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MDI accepts IIM CAT scores .

you can go through last years info here
http://www.mdi.ac.in/admissions/pgpm.asp?id=1

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

cAN ANY OF U KINDLY TELL ME THE EXAM THAT I SHOULD TAKE IN ORDER TO
GET AN ADMISSION TO MDI AND ABOUT THE SELECTION PROCESS??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any updates on whether there would be any further waiting list or not???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
vikrampradeep Says
hello, I am waitlisted at no. 84. Just want to know whether, by any chance, would there be any other list coming up. Seniors at mdi would be in better position to ans. my query

im not in gurgaon (not even in the country for that matter) so have no clue..........all i can tell u is that last year the waitlist cleared till 20!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can the seniors help us out with the info regarding the next list..........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello, I am waitlisted at no. 84. Just want to know whether, by any chance, would there be any other list coming up. Seniors at mdi would be in better position to ans. my query

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
shyamslash Says
hey guys just got a call from IIM k so dont think I will take up mdi...waiting for the confirmation by post....@true scorp ... cant believe after that epic wait that we had that i will ditch mdi when I get it....anyway man rock the place 😃 ...@mezcrazy sorry man think there will be one less tamil speaker 😃 ..@rest of mdi junta in pg alll the best guys have a blast

Hey congo dude....
Thts kindda of a shocker... Not Waitlisted and out of the blue u get a call... thts gr8 man
ATB for ur future....
Do inform MDI office abt not takin the offer... so tht other ppl in the WL get a chance soon.... 😃
Cheers
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys just got a call from IIM k so dont think I will take up mdi...waiting for the confirmation by post....@true scorp ... cant believe after that epic wait that we had that i will ditch mdi when I get it....anyway man rock the place 😃 ...@mezcrazy sorry man think there will be one less tamil speaker 😃 ..@rest of mdi junta in pg alll the best guys have a blast

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...