MDI : Applicants to Provide CAT 2006 Rgistration No.

4 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hey Guys, Something shocking. I found this list of applicants who need to submit there CAT Registration Number. The last date for submitting that was 19th Dec, 2006 after which MDI people will reject the applications. None of this was communicated...
Page 1 of 1

Oh I found the file.. Its attached for others.. My name is not there (thank god)..

but u r right.. its unfair for MDI to not send any other kind of notification.. students who have been wronged sud do something about it..

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Dude.. Where is that file..?? i cant see any attachement here or on the dam MDI website..?????

Please continue over here
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mdi-07stage-1post-your-queries-here-25017316 . I remember very vividly that this topic was discussed .
Anyways please call the admissions office asap

Mridul

Hey Guys, Something shocking. I found this list of applicants who need to submit there CAT Registration Number. The last date for submitting that was 19th Dec, 2006 after which MDI people will reject the applications. None of this was communicated to applicants by e-mail or postal mails. We need to do something.... This is not fare on the part of MDI to just put a list on their website. Can't they even write a simple email.... Just check if ur name is there in the attached PDF file. If it is atleast send them the details now. People in Gurgaon please find some information about the same if you can... HELP!!!