MDI 2009-11 2nd list out

6 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Guys, there is already a thread going for mdi results but this has been started for the sake of opening a new poll regarding the same. Please vote on this poll with your new status, and not which was before, i.e, when the first list came...
Page 1 of 1
Pratyush,

Thanks for ur concern.... But is any option for vote applicable to u? think again please..

;)Got the point....wont vote....:splat:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
pratyush1987 Says
I was in the initial converted list... Should i vote here again???or is it just for the guys who were waitlisted?? I just wanted to ask b4 voting so i dont screw up the results...

Pratyush,

Thanks for ur concern.... But is any option for vote applicable to u? think again please..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I was in the initial converted list... Should i vote here again???or is it just for the guys who were waitlisted?? I just wanted to ask b4 voting so i dont screw up the results...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

one more piece of info that i would like to share..
there hav been only abot 5 fee submissions for pgpim
and among the first 40 waitlisters 15 had already converted pgpm..
and i know 3(not including me) who hav converted pgpm in 2nd list..
so pgpim can see a further w/l movement of at least 10(providing for the fact that there have been 10-12 beffer calls in the 2nd list)

atb

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HEY!!
I hav converted both pgpm and pgpim..
will b joining pgpm..so hav voted for joining..
pgpim waitlisted candidates kindly make a note

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, there is already a thread going for mdi results but this has been started for the sake of opening a new poll regarding the same. Please vote on this poll with your new status, and not which was before, i.e, when the first list came...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...