McKinsey Knowledge Centre (McKC)

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
I've just got a job with McKC in one of the practices. Just went thru a couple of threads and now m confused!! The background is I am currently working in one of the companies in sales and marketing profile(decent company, decent profile). Mc...
Page 1 of 1

Dude ..
plz search for a topic before u go on the start a thread
There is an existin thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/imp-info-on-mckinsey-knowledge-center-25019753

for the same query ...

Please read the rules and regulations of the forums ...

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I've just got a job with McKC in one of the practices. Just went thru a couple of threads and now m confused!!

The background is I am currently working in one of the companies in sales and marketing profile(decent company, decent profile). McKC was looking for a Research Analyst (who they said has prior work-ex- diff. from Junior RA). I applied and have got the offer.

The offer is for one of the practices that McKinsey has...and I will be the 2 person joining for Indian ops.

The question is...do I take the offer in the belief that since there are just 2 of us for the practice, we will be involved with the consultants and the clients and doing the research?

Frankly, I am looking to find out about the quality of research that would happen for the practice? It is above the usual KPO thingy...but is it worth the shift??

Anyone who can help...PLEASE HELP!!!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.