McKinsey Knowledge Anaylsist vs IIM Kozhikode

4 Posts  ·  119 Users
About this group
Hi I got an job offer from McKinsey as Knowledge Anaylsist with a package of Rs8 lakhs, i am final year student at Delhi College of engieering and i got selected in IIM Kozhikode as well, just got confuse , As Mckinsey job i got among 400 studen...
Page 1 of 1
Hi
I got an job offer from McKinsey as Knowledge Anaylsist with a package of Rs8 lakhs, i am final year student at Delhi College of engieering and i got selected in IIM Kozhikode as well, just got confuse , As Mckinsey job i got among 400 students of my college , and IIM Kozhikode does not have consulting speclization though , if not doing now MBA craking CAT may be difficult at time , pl advice
thanks

ISHITA KUMAR apni profyl toh bataiye sabko pehle...uske see the responses that u get...sab ABC ki suggest karenge bas...!!
Its more important to have extraordinary dreams than trying to become an extraordinary person.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Bechilled Says
It is a dream job for quite a lot of them.. gain some good exp in that for 2 or 3 yrs go for ISB or some top notch college.. u can study gmat if you find CAT difficult.. it would be an amazing profile and the growth would be phenomenal.. so i guess u can give up K to go for something better if you think you can..

Well, take a call on taking some experience before doing ur MBA as there is nothing better taking some experience under ur belt.......u will meet quality ppl at Mckinsey and the quality of work u will be doin over there will definitely push u to achieve better things than IIM-K....:)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It is a dream job for quite a lot of them.. gain some good exp in that for 2 or 3 yrs go for ISB or some top notch college.. u can study gmat if you find CAT difficult.. it would be an amazing profile and the growth would be phenomenal.. so i guess u can give up K to go for something better if you think you can..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi
I got an job offer from McKinsey as Knowledge Anaylsist with a package of Rs8 lakhs, i am final year student at Delhi College of engieering and i got selected in IIM Kozhikode as well, just got confuse , As Mckinsey job i got among 400 students of my college , and IIM Kozhikode does not have consulting speclization though , if not doing now MBA craking CAT may be difficult at time , pl advice
thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...