McGill 2013 Sep Intake

12 Posts  ·  11 Users
About this group
Hello, Has any one submitted app to McGill for its Sep 2013 intake ? Thanks
Page 1 of 2
@rohmensur : my score is not that good..
8 years IT experience- out of 8, 3 years in Canada and 1 in Belgium..
I applied to Queens, Ivey, Rotman, Schulich, Mcgill, and HEC.. Queens and Ivey: went upto interview stage but could not get in.. Rotman: rejected without interview..
you should apply in Rotman, Ivey and Queens too..
I am waiting for Schulich.. they are a little slow in processing.. I applied on Nov 24th, got a reference number on 29th, but no info since then..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

bro yes my score is good but im hoping it compensates for my lack of quality work ex.

Do you mind sharing your profile...and what other colleges you applied to?

I applied to Schulich as well, saw you in that thread. Applied in early january, no response yet.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@rohmensur : your have a great great score man.. no info about scholarship yet, i am planning to ask them.. the total tuition fee without scholarship is about 38442 CAD per year..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I applied in mid-January. No intimation from them yet.

GMAT-770, Work ex- 2years IT

Could you tell me did you get a scholarship? Also how much is the total fees for mcgill without scholarship?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

got admitted!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys please let me know what is First program Information? No clue about that.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@vadeshikari if you already have Canadian work experience then it is better i think.. or if you have good amount of international experience.. MBA from Canada is little less expensive than doing from US..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,

i applied on Jan 2nd.. had an interview on Jan 17th.. now waiting for the result.. fingers crossed..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Friends

I have applied to McGill, submitted my application in dec end, till now no update.
What up with you guys any update?

Cheers
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

great, I think they take a lot of time

I believe flow of the apps has not been too high right now, yet they are taking a lot of time

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...