McGill 2013-2014

8 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Hi All, I have been accepted in McGill 2013-14 full time MBA program. Let me know if i can be of any help to other new admits or aspirants to this institute. Best Regards,Arun Taneja
Page 1 of 1

Can anyone tell me about McGill interview questions? Also if you could share your admission conditions (financial aid/TA/ deadlines to respond, etc.-) that would be great.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@rohmensur

@tanejaaruncitm ............................CONGRATULATIONS..........................

could you share your profile+ marks in 10th , +2 , graduation , GMAT, IELTS, etc.

and plz ans this....... WHy McGill?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Arun,

I got an admit from Mcgill today. I have lots of questions about Canada and the program at Mcgill. If you're based in India, can i call you and maybe we can exchange notes?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mine is a different case. I was selected last year and got my admission deferred to this year.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@tanejaaruncitm said:
Hi All,I have been accepted in McGill 2013-14 full time MBA program. Let me know if i can be of any help to other new admits or aspirants to this institute. Best Regards,Arun Taneja
Hi Arjun...I have also applied to Mcgill on 7th Jan 13. But have not heard from them till now. When did u applied, got interviewed and result given???
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

You can survive in Montreal with no knowledge of french also. But I guess if you study in Montreal for 20 months then you yourself will develop some command over basic french.

McGill does offer lot of scholarships depending upon holistic view of your profile.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is it necessary to know French to work in Montreal ? Does McGill offer any scholarships ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I have been accepted in McGill 2013-14 full time MBA program. Let me know if i can be of any help to other new admits or aspirants to this institute.

Best Regards,
Arun Taneja
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...