McDonough School of Business - Georgetown University - Fall 2013 Admissions

108 Posts  ·  35 Users
About this group
Hi All, Tried searching for Georgetown 2013 thread, but couldn't find one. So here is one for all. Anybody applying for MSB, Georgetown 2013? I've submitted by application last week and have got an interview invite for New Delhi durin...
Page 1 of 11

Hi, for the interest of all the Fall 2014 candidates, I have started a new thread wherein I'll be answering any questions that you may have regarding Georgetown. Here's the link for that:

Rahul

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Lucky1986 and @vrushi88 I am also waitlisted. What are you going to do now. Have you got other acceptances. Have you tried contacting the Georgetown Admissions office. Please keep me updated. My number is 09537089811. Please give me yours .
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
you can find the scholarship details when you login to the application portal and check the accpetance letter.., if you got a scholarship, it will be in that page, else no scholarshipďťż
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Received the call and mail 4 hrs later...me IN :)

not able to see any scholarship info in the offer letter
@adichandak @im_paagal any idea if i can find it somewhere.....or since its mentioned that financial award will be mentioned with the offer...seems i got none! :(
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Lucky1986I am wait listed too:(
But I wasn't interviewed,it seems like that is happening a lot to me.Any idea how I should go about it?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@quadrigela congrats !! Any scholarship info anywhere? I can't seem to find it
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Received the email...where can I find scholarship info?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Received the decision email with the Welcome binder

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am in as well. The decision is posted online. In R1, scholarship information was mentioned online but now I don't see any. Is this the case with others as well?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

waitlisted 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...