Mcdonough (Georgetown) 2007 interviews and beyond

54 Posts  ·  16 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, I am applying to McDonough for R-2 in feb. Lets share the xperiences.. My profile: GMAT : 720 (q: 50, v: 38 ) TOEFL: 267 Ex: 3.5 till now in diverse..
Page 1 of 6

Hi,
I had my interview with Georgetown a couple of days back and I have been placed on the waiting list. Is there any one else waitlisted? What are the chances of getting an admission from the waitlist? Also any suggestions on getting out of this waiting list would be of great help..

Kindly help..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I too havent decided on it yet.I am contemplating between McCombs & GT

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sankar_mit Says
Congrats to the folks who made it to GT.i applied in Round 1 and got admitted.whats the decision deadline for you guys?.Mine is April 16th.Got to decide before that!!!

I applied in R2 and was accepted last week. Strangely enough, the deadline for me too is 16th April. One would tend to think that the R2 candidates might get more time..

Are you planning to join. I am debating b/w Kelley and Georgetown. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats to the folks who made it to GT.i applied in Round 1 and got admitted.whats the decision deadline for you guys?.Mine is April 16th.Got to decide before that!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats rohit, jimmy, nat101, vivpande and others who made it to GT. Can you share info about other admits you have received and where you are planning to go?

Regards,
vinod

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Congratulations!! Will you be joining here or are you looking elsewhere.

BTW..I'm curious to understand the reason behind your "no-thanks" to my previous post.

Thanks Jimmy and congrtas to you as well. Well I'll be joining here and not look for elsewhere. what bout u?.. u decided or still mulling?..

And the No-thanks was a mistake.. ignore it pls.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

oops double post ....sorry.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
vivpande Says
I also got into GeorgeTown .. Got a Schol of 10K$ per year

Congratulations!! Will you be joining here or are you looking elsewhere.

BTW..I'm curious to understand the reason behind your "no-thanks" to my previous post.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
imjimmy Says
I got in too! Also got $$.

I also got into GeorgeTown .. Got a Schol of 10K$ per year
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Congrats!!!!
Which other schools are you looking at?

Thanks and congrats to you too. I only applied to Kelley and G'town. Admitted to Kelley too. Kelley is supposed to come up with the fin-aid in a few days - so waiting.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...