Hey everyone , I am planning to apply to MSF/MSFE program.
· GMAT- 720 (Quantitative-49/79%, Verbal-40/91%, AWA: 5.5 & IR-3]
· B.E.in Electronics & Communication Cumulative GPA -7.27 o Course Highlights: Engineering Math I, II, III, IV, Calculus, Probability, Statistics,
o Management & Entrepreneurship, Intellectual Property Rights}
Skills: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project Manager 10, Matlab
Finance Management Associate at Sankalp Associates (July2012-July-2014)
· Ganesh Warehouse Project [Project worth 1.15Cr or $153,000]:
· Ramgharhi Canal lining: Construction of Cemented Canal Lining
[Project worth -6.5 Crore Rupees 0r $ 1,040,000 ] PWD M.P. State Govt.
Lead Event Manager for Insignia' 12, National level Event at SDMCET
[Project worth-4,000,000 rupees or $80000]
Tools/ Machines / Software used:
· Coding on the Xilinx platform and use of VHDL programming language.
· Use of two FPGA kits namely SPARTAN-3 and VIRTEX-5 kits and also the simulation on ISIM platform.
Extra curricular activities: national level swimmer,
presented various papers at national level events, head of student government.
Can any one please comment on my profile and what are the schools i should be targetting i have narrowed down , CMU tepper SOB, UCLA MSFE program ..are these ambitious or with the help of a proper counselor within reach....please any comments would be appreciated.
Thank you very much.
I am applying for 2yr mba 2015 fall.
I am telecom engineer with work ex 3yrs.
and 1 yr work ex in blood donation NGO.
did engineering in electronics and communication with 64.06%.
gmat score is 730.
I am a international student(India) so no location preference.
I am willing to get into consulting but have not decided till yet.open for marketing also.
I have zeroed to below schools but I have got stuck among them as all of them are equal in rankings and theirs profile stats are also nearly same.
Emory seems to be more inclined towards Consulting.and their track record in near past is also good.
McCombs seems good in energy sector.oil and gas.
pls help in deciding the Schools.
any thoughts and suggestions are welcomed!!