MBE 2013-15 Final Converts & Related Discussion

51 Posts  ·  54 Users
About this group
Results for MBE 2013-15 Batch have been declared. Congratulations to all those who have converted. Welcome to MBE! :: For those who missed out, please do not lose hope. This is just the beginning of your MBE journey and there are still...
Page 1 of 6

Hi all, just wanted to know what kind of preps should one do after getting a call from MBE ??

A traveller by heart , Engineer for my needs , Scorpion by sun sign and also by ur deeds
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all !  Third list is out. Congratulation to those who made it in third list. Here is the link to access the same.

http://mbe-du.org/pdf/Third_list_MBA_%28BE%29.pdf

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If there is any wtsapp group of the sleceted students plzz add me 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everybody. I cleared the wailtist today. So I would like to know some information about the placements scenario at MBE and some other general info regarding the course. I guess the the thread has been inactive for a while but still if any senior can help, it'll be great.

Thanks.
One Life: Rise & Shine.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Sir,My Qualifications are:Class X - 55%, Class XII - 65%, Graduation - B.com [Correspondence] School of Open Leaning, Delhi University - 49.33%, CAT 2012 - 78.04 percentile, MAT Dec 2012 - 91.42 percentile.Which all options do I have to pursue my MBA / PGDM ?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP.

Thanks.

1 comment
sahilKM
@sahilKM  ·  1,389 karma

chances are bleak if u are a general category student

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Seniors/others,

Is Attestation is compulsory while depositing the money and confirming the seat?

Please help..

1 comment
PhoenixScribe
@PhoenixScribe  ·  0 karma

If you are from DU, they may nt ask for anything except for the character certificate. Rest of the copies they have frm wht u submitted at the time of GD/PI but do keep the attested copies to be on the safer side.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Moinak,
1) A job post for Jr. Analyst's position required -

B-Tech (from IITs/NITs)/ CA(ranked or first attempt with high scores) / MBA (Tier 1 / high Tier 2 colleges) / CFA (all levels in first attempt) - my questions is, can this programme be rated as 'high tier 2 college'?

2) In this programme, what statistical/analytics softwares can we expect to receive training on? SAS/R/MATLAB/GAUSS/PROPHET/IGLOO?

3) The list of recruiters in the placements section doesn't show many bulge bracket/blue chip firms, raising concerns over job security later on. Please throw some light on this.

I'm required to book my seat by 10th. The answers to them will help me make a career decision. Thanks!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi seniors,

Could u pls provide some information about the hostel & mess inside the campus??
Whats the procedure & When can we apply for hostel, like immediately after admission, or we'll have to just come once again to book/apply for hostel??
And, wts the hostel fee, mess charges, type of room (single or double sharing etc), and when can we get the accomodation... well before the class start or may be later.

Thanks in Advance.
Santosh

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please accept my request to join group on fb. I've converted my call.

Santosh Kr.
SR8333733 (obc)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Arindam4 My assessment says that some students fail and some drop out after the first year.
http://ecoenthusiastme.blogspot.in/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...