Direct Admission guidance +91-7760443333
Visit Our Website: https://www.joinus4education.com/
MBBS in Russia:
MBBS in Russia has historically been a popular choice for Indian students. More than 10,000 Indian students are currently studying medicine in Russia in about 80-90 MCI recognised medical universities spread over the country. All the Russian medical institutions listed under the WHO list are recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Between 2012-13 to 2016-17, about 11,156 students came back to Indian and sat for FMGE, which means that on an average, more than 2,000 Indian students graduate every year after completing MBBS from Russia.
With MBBS in Russia being one of the more affordable options available, Indian students prefer it as their favourite destination. The medical study from Russia is considered one of the most advanced in the world and uses the latest and up-to-date methods and techniques of teaching. Also, the good relations between Indian and Russia has made Indian students feel welcome in the country. The locals in Russia are generally very open and helpful to Indians.
MBBS in Russia focuses on the all-round development of the student’s knowledge and on extensive development of the student in his/her chosen field of specialisation. The medical study in Russia is amongst the best in the world, with the student’s performance and progress measured against several parameters. The student can be assured that he will be a successful doctor upon his return to India provided they work hard and give their 101% effort. MBBS in Russia is already being pursued by several thousands of Indian students who are attracted by the prospect of a high quality of education together with the low cost of living and tuition fees.
In the past decade there has been a tenfold increase in number of international students travelling for MBBS In Russia. All universities are recognized by WHO & Medical Council of leading countries like U.S.A, U.K, middle east, Australia, India, Canada etc.
Duration of MBBS in Russia in English Medium is 6years. Students can also opt for MBBS in Russian Medium. Duration of which is 7 years which includes 1 year as Russian Language Training (Preparatory Faculty)
MBBS Admission in Russia
Russia is a very diverse country. Not only in the sense that many students from different countries in the world come to study there. Rather because getting direct mbbs admission in russia is easy and the Russian population is very diverse, it’s made up of more than 150 different ethnic groups which speak over 100 languages.
Federal agencies have identified Russian as a priority language of national need. Among the agencies that seek expertise in Russian: the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Department of Commerce, Department of Defense, Department of Energy, Health and Human Services, Homeland Security, Housing and Human Development, Department of Labor, and Department of the Interior. The FCC, ITC, FBI, CIA, NSA and State Department have also identified Russian as a priority language. These agencies are hiring, and need your Russian-language skills!
Medical Study in Russia is very easy for a normal student because any student from all over the globe can take direct MBBS Admission without any entrance exam. MBBS fee in Russia is very low because the Russian Government provides subsidy for education. Average MBBS fee in Russia is between 2.5 Lacs to 5 Lacs per year. All Russian Medical Universities are listed in WHO and MCI so a student who gets an MBBS degree from Russia can practice anywhere in the world including India. Students from all over the globe go to Russia for MBBS Study and all medical universities provide quality medical education and practical knowledge. Students get fully furnished hostel facility inside the university campus with fresh and quality food. MBBS Students can get scholarship also if they fulfill the scholarship criteria. All MBBS students in Russia get Medical Insurance for all courses and get full medical treatment when they need. Students get training for MCI screening test during the medical course and professors are well aware about the MCI screening test. Medical courses are taught in English and Russian languages, MBBS students also get training to learn Russian Language because by learning Russian language a student can communicate with patients in the hospital during the time of medical practice.
Russia is one of the most preferred countries for MBBS in abroad due to its nominal and affordable fee structure and quality of education. Russia is a home for some of the best colleges in the World which operates under the supervision of the Ministry of Public Health of the Russian Federation. There is no entrance test to study MBBS in Russia. Indian students are eligible for MCI Screening Test after pursuing their degrees from Russian Colleges/Universities.
Russian Universities offers a well developed and advanced medical study, within the analyses in the student’s performance. The degrees pursued from the Russian Universities are recognized by MCI, UNESCO, IMED, and WHO.
Accordingly, Russia is the best place to pursue MBBS degree with a high-quality education and with a very less and affordable fee structure.
TOP REASONS TO STUDY ABROAD IN RUSSIA
Students have to introspect before planning to study abroad in Russia. It is necessary to make awell-versed decision before you plan foranoverseas higher education. The country has emerged as a leading study abroad destination known for its top-quality education. Here are the top 10 reasons why you shouldchoose to study in the Philippines:
Russia is a very diverse country. Not only in the sense that many students from different countries in the world come to study there. Rather because the Russian population is very diverse, it’s made up of more than 150 different ethnic groups which speak over 100 languages.
The courses or studies you choose in Russia are globally recognized. All of the best universities in Russian have joined the European Universities Association. Moreover Russian universities and schools are known for their academic excellence.
3.Russia is a regional power and is returning as a world power:
Russia has associations with the former Soviet republics of Central Asia, such as a customs union and collective security treaty organization. Key Russian politicians are proposing a “Eurasian Union” embracing these states,strategically encompassing the economic and security spheres. This prospectively boosts Russian economic, foreign policy and military influence in the region.
4. Speak Russian to engage in the Russian economy
Russia is one of the largest producers,if not the largest producer, of numerous natural resources and raw materials including petroleum, diamonds, gold, copper, manganese, uranium, silver,graphite, and platinum. Russia is the second largest steel producer in the world after Japan, and has an enormous timber reserve.
5.Russian is an important language for science and technology
According to a recent study, the number of publications in the sciences is highest for English, with Russian second. This is the case for chemistry, physics, geology, mathematics, and biological sciences. Russia always has had a rich tradition in the sciences, from Mendeleev to recent Fields medalists in mathematics.
The Russian Federation spans nine time zones and covers about 1/8th of the world’s land surface. It is the largest country in the world, almost twice the size of the United States.Russia has a population of almost 150 million people, which constitutes slightly more than 50% of the population of the former Soviet Union. There are around 270 million Russian speakers in the world
business and Russian, science and Russian, political science or history and Russian, English and Russian,another foreign language and Russian, engineering and Russian, mathematics and Russian, music and Russian. Russian provides you with opportunities your non-Russian studying classmates don’t have. For instance, a student majoring in biology and Russian can go to Russia on study abroad and work with Russian biologists in a laboratory in Russia, get a fellowship to study fresh water ecology in Lake Baikal and Lake Tahoe, and then go on to medical school.
Students who study Russian have a high rate of acceptance for graduate study in law school, business school,medical school, and other professional program
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Russia:
1. Russia provides good value for money – students will be able to reap the benefits of studying here much more compared to MBBS in other foreign Countries like China, Philippines or Ukraine.
2. Universities in Russia are much older as compared to those in China, Philippines or Ukraine and are known to have been maintaining a high quality of education for a longer period of time.
3. Teachers here are thus more experienced and accustomed in handling international student issues in a much better way as compared to the others.
4. The number of students in each class in medical colleges in Russia is much lower as compared to that in Ukraine, China or Philippines, thus allowing teachers to give individualised attention to each student.
But there are some issues:
1. Weather can get extremely cold in few locations of Russia
2. In most of Russian MBBS universities, classes are held in Russian from 4th year onwards . Thus by 4th year, students should be able to grasp Russian language properly
3. The time to reach MBBS university can be high
4. The course duration is 6 years where as many Kyrgyzstan, Philippines and georgian universities are offering 5 year course.
Russian Universities offer direct admission
For all those students who are tired of hectic and highly competitive nature of entrance examination in India, it is good news for them anyhow that they do not have to go through the cumbersome and daunting entrance exam to qualify their birth in the Russian Universities as several medical universities offer direct admission to the students. They have their own criteria to give admission such as they seek first division or particular percentage in 12th to qualify a seat in the medical college in Russia.
Russian Universities have worldwide recognition
As a medical student you always have a craving to have a degree that has worldwide recognition. This is exactly what Russian Universities offer to the student pursuing a medical course in Russia. The universities in Russia are government universities are listed in the World Health Organization (WHO). It means that the graduate doctors from the Russian universities are eligible to appear for national medical eligibility test such as HPCSA, MCC, PLAB, USMLE, etc. it is a big advantage for the student who do not want any obstacle in further studies in the medical field.
The medical education and teaching standard is world-class
Many of us may be unaware of the fact that Russian is known for an organized and well-established reputation in teaching and research excellence. It has par medical education structure and ranked amongst the top countries of the world who imparts high standards in medical teaching and research. If you know that the quality of medical education is unparalleled and outstanding, there would hardly be anything that restrains you pick Russia as your favorite destination for MBBS.
Language is not a barrier
English is the medium of instruction in Russian. The universities in Russia follow the international teaching norm and have the global standard of medical curriculum where the medium of instruction is English. So, being an Indian medical student, you are not going to face any significant issue while pursuing MBBS there. Moreover, the cultural and traditional ties between Indian and Russia has made it possible for the student to seek the best opportunity in Russia in English which is the preferred language for them.
No hectic and complex admission policy
Unlike in India as well as in several foreign destinations, the students may have to toil to get admission in top-class medical colleges. This is where Russian Universities scores higher than other. It is easy and convenient to get admission in the top grade Russian universities. The best part of qualifying for admission is that you do not have to undergo any stringent entrance exam. The admission policy of such universities in Russian follows a simple procedure which can be accomplished in a few steps.
Affordable tuition fees and living cost
As a foreign student, you have to take into consideration the financial factors. I am sure it is on the top of the list for many of you. You can relax on this front as well because whether it is the cost of living or tuition fees, both are reasonable and affordable. The parent of the student will not have to feel an extra burden of high-cost budget for the children which are going to be a huge boost for them. Unlike in India, you do not have to pay a hefty donation for the admission. Apart from the tuition fees, the cost of living is the next big concern. It is also not very expensive. In fact, most of the universities allow you the facility to cook food and bear your expense on your own term.
Excellent campus environment
For any medical student, the campus environment is going to be very crucial. Apart from their studies, the students are motivated to participate in cultural events and extracurricular activities. They usually perform in concerts, participate in sports, contests and cultural festival. The overall environment of the campus is lively and full of learning.
Why MBBS in Russia
MBBS study in Russia can be given the originator of MBBS abroad options available for Indian MBBS aspirants today. Way back in 1996, few Indian MBBS students went to Russia ,came back and were succesful in India. Over a period of last 25 years, more than 10,000 doctors have returned back to India. Many have settled abroad working in various hospitals after completing their MBBS study in Europe. Medical schools for MBBS in Russia recognized by MCI opened new avenues for students in India. Last year, low-cost Russia MBBS colleges attracted more than 3,500 Indian students. Medical education in Russia is famous across the globe. Also, Russian MBBS degree in India is valid due to the colleges for MBBS in Russia recognized by MCI are available and they come under the top 10 medical colleges in Russia.
Why you may not choose Russia for pursuing a medical career
Of course, it is not all cakewalk for Indian students seeking a medical career in Russian universities. I can list a number of major drawbacks too. These are:
- You surely cannot overlook the harsh climate in Russia. Except for those hailing from hilly northern regions of India, it is not easy for other students to get accustomed to the freezing cold which persists most of the year in Russia.
- Even after the educational subsidies offered by the govt of Russia, the cost is not exactly cheap for pursuing MBBS. I will ask you to think of additional expenses alongside mbbs in Russia fees. You will need some money for food, accommodation and numerous essential things during your stay there.
- The language gap is there, and I think it can be a factor for some students. The faculties and teachers will offer the classes in English, but their proficiency in English may not be excellent. So, you may have to learn Russian for convenience.
- You will have to appear for MCI entrance for getting approval to practice in India.
Pros and Cons of MBBS in Russia.
Low cost of living
-No entrance exam
-Extreme climate conditions
-Low MCI clearance rate.
MBBS in Russia offer 50+ colleges in Russia, If you want to do MBBS in Russia then please check their MCI clearance rate
Worth doing an MBBS Degree in Russia
It is worth doing an MBBS Degree in Russia. Because all Medical Institutions of the Russian Federation come under its jurisdiction. All Russian Medical Universities are recognized by MCI, WHO & UNESCO. Russia is the 8th top study destination for international students because of its high-quality modern education with very reasonable fees and a great lifestyle. Studying in Russia gives you the opportunities to experience the unique Russian culture, get an education based on high modern standards and strong academic traditions.
Every year more than 5000 Indian Aspirants go to Russia for Medical Studies.
Key Features why it is worth
Quality of Education-Russia has been always ahead of certain countries in offering Quality of Medical Education because of its updated technologies & highly qualified professors and instructors.
Global Accreditations-All Government Universities approved by Medical Council of India(MCI), World Health Organization(WHO) & listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools.
Globally Recognized Degree-MD(General Physician). After completion, a student can appear for any competitive exams to practice & PG courses in countries like India, the USA, UK, New Zealand, Australia, etc.
Oldest Medical Colleges-Universities of Russia is about 100 years old or so with updated and revived with the advancements of technology.
Students-Teacher Ratio– The student-teacher ratio is 15:1. That means at a time 1 teacher teaches only a group of 10-15 students.
Libraries-All universities have Central Libraries of literature with about millions of volumes in many foreign languages as well as specialized libraries of the Medical faculties, and it is of free access to all the students.
Food & Accommodation-There are separate Hostels for Indian Girls & Boys nearby University campus with all amenities inside. Some of them have kitchens & mess facilities.
Affordable Education-Highly Subsidized Education by the Russian Ministry of Health & Education in comparison to Western Countries.
Political relations keep every student safe-Russia is safe, secure & friendly towards Indian National due to good political relationships.
A Second Home for Indian Students-More than 15, 000 Indian students are currently studying in Russian Medical Colleges; hence, they feel like a second home.
Other Facilities Available in Campus-To make student’s life comfortable in the campus, University offers free of charge halls for gymnastics, handball, basketball and football grounds. Tennis courts and pools are also open on the campus. University celebrates all Indian festivals like Diwali, Eid in the University & Hostel. Students can also take part in the International student’s cultural programs organized by the University Cultural Department.
Russian Universities are perceived around the world:
The colleges in Russia are government colleges and are recorded in the World Health Organization (WHO’s) “Index of World Medical Schools”. It fundamentally implies that graduate specialists from Russia are qualified to show up for national therapeutic qualification tests, for example, USMLE, PLAB, MCI, PMDC, HPCSA, SCHS, and MCC and so on.
English as the mode of guidance
Language isn’t an obstruction at all when searching for affirmations in MBBS in Russia. The colleges pursue the worldwide benchmarks of medicinal educational programs and the vehicle of guidance is English all through.
World class instructive measures:
The drug in Russia has settled notoriety for brilliance in instructing and look into and is reliably positioned among the best nations of the world for higher therapeutic training.
Overall acknowledgment of Russian medicinal degree:
Graduates from Russian therapeutic colleges have the decision to work anyplace on the planet in the field of Medicine according to the capabilities required by the association. The degree granted is generally acknowledged.
Simple affirmation approach:
It is anything but difficult to get confirmation in best government colleges in Russia without giving any passage tests. The confirmation customs are straightforward and can be finished in a couple of steps. Not at all like in different colleges in India and abroad, understudies don’t have to show up for any passageway or pre-qualifying tests or get enjoyed complex confirmation strategy.
Living expense and educational cost charges are less contrasted with different nations:
No gifts or capitation expenses are to be paid to the colleges to consider prescription in Russia. The expense of instruction in the restorative colleges is totally controlled by the Russian government.
Amazing investigation and learning condition:
Understudies from everywhere throughout the world decide on Medicine in Russia. Colleges in Russia are winding up very universal. Other than that, while considering and living in Russian customs, you can likewise encounter different worldwide societies.
Significance to Practical preparing:
All the medicinal colleges have numerous administration emergency clinics under them. Those emergency clinics are furnished with present-day medicinal types of gear to serve the patients and guarantee better down to earth learning for the understudies. So all universal understudies do have chances to get quality preparing from exceptionally confided in medical clinic and centers.
Exuberant grounds life:
Understudies, both neighborhood and worldwide, effectively participate in the occasions and capacities in the University. They perform in shows, sort out understudies’ gatherings, and partake in challenges, celebrations and game occasions, and other social exercises inside and outside the grounds. Russian colleges sort out a wide range of extraordinary exercises, which are useful for understudies to sink into their life in Russia. Global Students can go around the city amid their spare time.
100% wellbeing and security of understudies:
Russia is an exceptionally sheltered nation with delightful scene encompassing. The Russian urban communities are exceptionally serene with social congruity and great open security. The medicinal colleges take extraordinary consideration to furnish global understudies with a sheltered report and living condition on grounds. All the understudy lodgings have their very own security. Outcasts are not permitted inside the inns and companions and relatives can enter simply subsequent to demonstrating their personality at the inn entryways
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In Russia
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- As per the latest notification by MCI (Medical Council of India- Board of Governors), Indian medical aspirants who plan to enrol in Foreign Medical Universities need to qualify NEET
MBBS in Russia is known to open new opportunity for students who wish to accomplish their dreams of becoming a doctor. All the Indian students willing to pursue MBBS studies in Russia need to fulfill the minimum document requirements.
For every candidate who wishes to study Medicine in Russia needs to have the following documents ready before sending their application to the concerned university:
- A duly filled application form of the medical institution.
- The scanned copies of the marksheets and the passing certificate of 12th standard of high secondary examination from the concerned Indian board.
- The scanned copies of the marksheets and the passing certificates of 10th
- 10 recent passport sized photographs in white background
- The scanned copies of the first page and the last page of the passport.
- A certificate that proves your Indian nationality along with the notarized birth certificate, name, address, and contact number.
- Official invitation letter from the Russian medical university
- The HIV test/medical documents
- All the documents must be authorized from the Ministry of External Affairs in New Delhi.
- Legalization of all the documents submitted by the Russian embassy.
- The visa fees
- The bank receipt of the first year of the tuition fee of the university
The entire top rated MBBS University in Russia chosen by international students for MBBS course in Russia provide the medical course of 5.8 year duration. This duration is when an international student including Indian candidates go for the study in medicine in a complete English or Bilingual program. The internship program is also included in the MBBS course cycle.
The study MBBS from Russia for Indian students provides great benefits. Students choosing MBBS in Russia in Russian language are required to go for an additional one year preparatory course of one year. This makes the Duration for MBBS in Russia 7 years.Easy to Fulfill MBBS Russia Eligibility Criteria
The following are the points that have to be taken into consideration while fulfilling the eligibility criteria for MBBS in Russian universities:
- Age: an applicant must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission in Russia medical colleges or should complete 17 years on or before the 31st of December of the year. The maximum age limit for admission in MBBS program is 25 years of age. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for the reserved class.
- Entrance exam: an applicant must have cleared the NEET exam with minimum percentage so as to be eligible for admission into any Russian medical university.
- Nationality: an applicant must be an Indian national and must be eligible in the mentioned criteria.
- The 10+2 qualification: an applicant must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board of the country and must have obtained 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The applicant must have also passed the 12th examination with English. For the reserved category, 40% marks must have been obtained by the applicant.
Every year hundreds of students opt for MBBS study in Russia owing to the quality education it provides to all the enrolled students. The best medical guidance and help that you get from the faculties are praiseworthy.
Students who want to make a successful career in the field of medicine can surely choose MBBS admission in Russia known for the high quality education.According to the positive reviews about MBBS admission in Russia,
- Russia is one of the top study abroad destinations for Indian students who look forward to pursue a career in medicine.
- Russian medical universities help you in getting a global exposure with all the world-class medical education that is within your budget.
- The place is safe for both girls and boys and the international student departments in the medical universities in Russia ensure that the international students get the best aid and help throughout the six years of the study.
- The universities aid in preparing you for the MCI Screening Test as well. This makes them competent enough to think of coming back to India and serve in the top Indian government and private hospitals.
- If you want to make your dream of becoming a doctor come true, then the only way of doing so is with the help of the medical schools for MBBS/Medicine Course in Russia recognised by MCI.
- Colleges for MBBS course in Russia provide with the best environment perfect for all the students who wish to seek quality medical education and engage in a better career growth.
- Russia is a beautiful, simple, and peaceful country that makes you get the best international exposure for the overall development.