Call for MBBS admission in Bangladesh – 08746888118 (Mr. Shahid Hussain)
MBBS in BangladeshAdmission Procedure for MBBS in Bangladesh
Attestation of class 10th & 12th marks sheets + pass certificate [if issued] +Admit cards from BANGLADESH HIGH COMMISSION, DELHI
Send the attested documents to college
Then pay for booking amount and seat confirmation
Need to apply for conditional offer letter with the college
After issuance of offer letter, need to apply for Equivalence certificate from DGHS, submit application and attested marks sheets in Bangladesh Deputy High Commission, Kolkata along with 60 $ payment for DGHS approval [need to apply within dead line announced by the authorities]
Equivalency certificate from DGHS Bangladesh will be issued at Bangladesh and the college will issue confirmed admission letter
Make the balance 1st year payment to the college
Then apply for student visa with the following documents
1. Class 10 & 12-Admit card, mark sheet & certificate.
2. Admission letter & Equivalence Certificate.
3. TT copy [college fees transfer].
4. Birth certificate
5. 2 copies photo.
6. Original Passport
Reporting to college dead line will be announced by the college accordingly students should report to the college
MBBS ADMISSION 2020 IN BANGLADESH ON-SPOT DIRECT MBBS ADMISSION 2020
- 1.Offering MBBS Admission @ top reputed Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
- 2.MCI, WHO, IMED, BMDC & NMC Recognized College
- 3.Counseling & On spot direct admission
- 4.Processing application for MCI, Equivalence, Documentation & others required.
- 5.Affordable low fees structure with 100% seat confirmation
- 6.Flexible payment policy & 5 years instalments facility
- 7.Guidance for free Govt. SAARC seats
- 8.Scholarship & special waiver
- 9.Study loan assistance
- 10.Free local guide, Airport Pickup, Drop to College
- 11.Providing local guardian during study period
- 12.Free Accommodation & Transport facilities for parents during visiting in Bangladesh
**Free Counseling & Guidance *Admission * Application for Eligibility & Equivalence * Documentation & Visa guidance * Airport pickup, College dropping & Accommodation * Visa Extension & Local Support**
MBBS ADMISSION IN BANGLADESH 2020
Looking to study MBBS in Bangladesh. Handshake consultancy brings you the latest information on MBBS admission in Bangladesh. There are many international students looking for their admission in the medical institution of high repute in Bangladesh. The cost of living and cost of education in Bangladesh less compared to many reputed medical institutes all across the world. The average cost of study MBBS in Bangladesh ranges between 18 Lakh-INR to 25 Lakh INR including Hostel. International students and students from India have shown keen interest in their MBBS admission in Bangladesh. Renowned medical institution have seen queries coming from international students such as Bangladesh Medical College, Islami Bank Medical College, Diabetic Association Medical College, International Medical College, East West Medical College, Ibrahim Medical College, Dhaka National Medical College, etc. The low cost and efficient, effective medical education of Bangladesh makes it one of the most favored destinations for medical education.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING IN BANGLADESH
- 1. MCI, Approved medical study outside India. Under MCI Act 1956
- See More Details here : www.mciindia.org/acts/Second-Schedule.pdf
- For More Details Please Refer M.C.I. Web Site www.mciindia.org
- 2. MBBS in Bangladesh best alternative Low cost Medical Study outside India
- 3. Recognition By – Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council & Member of South East Asia Regional Organization For Medical Council Enlisted in the Directory of IMED & AVECENA (Formerly W.H.O)
- 4. Student can register to Medical Council of India by giving Screening Test to practice in India after completion of MBBS Degree in Bangladesh
- 5. Least Financial cost to complete MBBS Course in Private medical college and free seats under SAARC Quota in Government Medical College
- 6. Adequate patient flow for clinical studies & practice Maintaining Global Medical Education Standard
- 7. Socio-cultural same as India, environment and climate are almost same
- 8. Very close to Home Country
- 9. Security and safety of Individual is ensured in the Campus
- 10. Affordable Medical Study at Low Package for Middle Class Family Best Option for MBBS Study outside India
MBBS in Bangladesh 2020
Here’s all you need to know about the Study MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian Medical Candidates, Total number of Medical University, top Bangladeshi Medical Colleges, Check Eligibility Criteria, Medical Colleges in Bangladesh Fees structures, MBBS Admission Process in Bangladesh.
Duration of MBBS in Bangladesh: 5 Years and 1-year Internship or Clinical clerkship.
Medical Study Abroad best option for Indian Students – MBBS Admission in Bangladesh 2020
Advantages of Medical Study in Bangladesh for Indian Students
Well, if you live on the Asian continent, you must have known that Bangladesh is the first choice for most MBBS. Every year there are a large number of students looking to keep track of their Bangladesh MBBS. Bangladesh is one of the few countries that offers MBBS courses in a very small package, which fits in the pocket of the middle-class family, and the cost of living in Bangladesh is also very low, which is the main reason why MBBS applicants choose Bangladesh. The government grants the MBBS scholarship in Bangladesh or in any other country to reduce the costs of the medical course since the medical course is generally very high and the middle or low family cannot provide or fulfil it.
Bangladesh offers a scholarship program for students from SAARC countries and meets the eligibility criteria to take advantage of the scholarship benefits. We also know that Bangladesh is known for its affordable medical transmission course with a high-quality educational standard, which is why most candidates choose Bangladesh for their MBBS program. There are a number of medical colleges in Bangladesh offering world-class education recognized around the world.
Educocare care consultancy Authorised trusted consultant – Low Cost Medical Study Abroad MBBS’ best option is Medicine in Bangladesh at very Affordable Fees NMC/MCI Approved top Medical College in Bangladesh.
Twelve 12 Merits or Advantages of Study Medicine in Bangladesh for Indian Students
1. MCI has approved MBBS degree in Bangladesh
2. The degree offered by the State University
3. Follow the same approach of the Indian Medical Council (MCI)
4. Indian books and magazines have followed themselves on MBBS for a full 5 years
5. MCI Screening Test FMGE pass rate is too high
6. The same tropical climates as India
7. Bangladesh has the same eating habits
8. The language of instruction and classroom lecture is in English
9. The same diseases that we treat in both countries
10. All medical colleges in Bangladesh are attached to hospitals
11. Hospital with at least 500 beds or more with a very high occupancy rate.
12. The medical student was exposed to clinical knowledge, treatment of real patients, Mass outpatient outflow.
Why MBBS from Bangladesh?
Bangladesh is also famous for the dry country – alcohol or drugs is not readily available. Bangladesh Full Medical Candidates (MBBS) degrees have a higher FMGE approval rate. Indian doctors in Bangladesh passed the FMGE clear exam test on the first try without special classes or tuition lessons. As MBBS from Bangladesh resembles the MCI (British Curriculum) study style, she followed the same books by Indian authors. For more information about parents/guardians/students in medical studies in Bangladesh, you can contact Educocare care consultancy (Kolkata Information Center)
Direct MBBS Admission without Donation with Low Package MCI Approved Colleges
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh for session 2020-2021
Medical Study in Bangladesh – Lowest Fees MBBS study in Bangladesh
MBBS Admission Process in Bangladesh for Indian Students
Direct MBBS Admission in Bangladeshi Best Medical University with the lowest budget Total Package within 25 to 35 Lac for 5 years
MCI Approved Government Medical Universities in Bangladesh.
Why MBBS Study in Bangladesh Popular among Indian Candidates?
Low fees Medical colleges in Bangladesh to Study MBBS in Bangladesh is the main response and gain popularity among the Indian Students community.
MBBS Course in Bangladesh Divided into 4 (Four) Phases
First Professional MBBS
Second Professional MBBS
Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Third Professional MBBS
Medicine & Allied subjects
Surgery & Allied subjects
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Final Professional MBBS
The MBBS Admission process in Bangladesh is simplistic and the entire MBBS admission process in Bangladesh took 6-8 weeks. Bangladeshi Medical Universities has Approvals from the Indian apex body National Medical Commission (NMC) formally it was MCI. Most of the Medical Colleges in Bangladesh affiliated with Government University, Army Medical Colleges are under Autonomous University and we find two Medical Colleges under Private Universities.
Total Number of Bangladeshi Medical Colleges which provides MBBS Program are given in the following table
List of Medical Universities in Bangladesh
Medical University in Bangladesh
Total No. Colleges
Dhaka University (University of Dhaka)
Rajshahi Medical University formally University of Rajshahi)
Chittagong Medical University formally University of Chittagong
Sylhet Medical University formally it was Shah Jalal Univ. of Science & Technology, Sylhet
Bangladesh University of Professionals
Gono Bishwabidyalay, Bangladesh
University of Science & Technology, Chittagong
· Total Number of Medical Universities: 7
· Number of Govt Medical Colleges: 36
· Total Number of Private Medical Colleges: 72
· Number of Military Medical Colleges: 6
About Fees and Expenses for MBBS Bangladesh:
Total Package ranges from 25-35 Lakh for complete five years MBBS Package in Bangladesh. MBBS Bangladesh program popular due to the same syllabus, same books, similar curriculum, likewise study pattern as India. No Hidden Cost, all the payment direct to the medical college itself in Bangladesh. Bangladesh MBBS education quality is comparatively better than the Philippines, China, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan.
Direct MBBS Admission 2020 in MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Bangladesh MBBS Course Duration 5 (Five) years
MBBS in Bangladesh Eligibility:
· Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
· SSC/ ‘O’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2017
· HSC/ ‘A’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2019
· Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent: 7.00 (seven)
· Min. GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent: 3.5
· Minimum GP in biology: 3.5
· For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, only the top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in the top five subjects) ÷ 5
· For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA.
· Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) ÷ 3
· Indian, Gulf Countries candidates can collect from Educocare care consultancy – Kolkata
Find out Low Fee Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Find the MBBS Packages in top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Foreign Students (Indian Students) have to pay US$ 7000 – US$ 8000 per academic year in addition to the tuition fees charged to a Bangladeshi student. In 5 years of MBBS college fees (total package for five years) total cost ranges from US$36000 – US$48000.
MBBS Fees entirely depend on the management of the Medical Colleges and Location of Medical Institutes.
For Indian students it comes around in Indian Rupees 24-32 Lakhs Only
NMC / MCI Recognised Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Name of the Medical College
Tuition Fee (Full 5 yr Course)
Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College
US$ 43,000 (Including Hostel)
Dhaka National Medical College
US$ 48,000 ((Hostel $100/ Month
Medical College for Women’s Dhaka
US$ 43,000 (AC Hostel $130/Month)
Monno Medical College and Hospital
US$ 41,500/- (Hostel Included)
Barind Medical College and Hospital (BMC)
US$ 37,000 (Including Hostel)
Kumudini Women’s Medical College
US$ 43,100 (AC Hostel Included)
Eastern Medical College and Hospital
US$ 41,500 (Including Hostel)
Community Based Medical College
US$44,000 (Hostel Included)
Bangladesh Medical College
US$ 45,000 No Hostel
Sylhet Women’s Medical College
US$ 38,000 (Including Hostel)
Armed Force Medical College Bangladesh
US$ 45,000 (Including Hostel)
Southern Medical College
US$ 36,000 (Including Hostel)
Enam Medical College
US$ 45,000 (Separate US$150)
Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
US$ 40,500 (Including Hostel)
Green Life Medical College
US$ 42,000 (Hostel US$100)
MBBS in Bangladesh Step by Step Admission Process
About MBBS study in Bangladesh, there will be No Donation, Government Univ. MCI Approved Colleges, Best Choice for Low fees Medical Study without donation MBBS Admission. Documents required for MBBS Admission Process in Bangladesh Duly filled in application forms in triplicate along with the following documents:
· Copy of passport
· 10 passport size (4.5 X 3.5 cm) recent photographs are to reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka by December 2020.
· All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i. e. the Education Ministry of the respective country, and also be authenticated by the respective Bangladesh Missions abroad/Foreign Missions based in Dhaka.
· Successful applicants will require producing all academic certificates and mark-sheets/ transcripts in original during their admission.
Tuition Fees for a foreign student to study medicine in Bangladesh:
For Government medical and dental colleges, students from SAARC countries will require paying tuition and other fees at the rate charged to a Bangladeshi student.
Complete 5 Years Package which is affordable for Indian Students.
All fees payments directly to Medical Colleges in Bangladesh. Educocare care consultancy does not handle any tuition fees. Parents or guardians need to send Student fees from their own bank account.
Fees for Bangladesh Medical University Government Approved MBBS college in Bangladesh Tuition fees US$35,000 to US$48,000 Low-Cost M.B.B.S study in Bangladesh for our Indian students.
Information regarding tuition fees for private medical and dental colleges can be obtained directly from the college concerned or College representative
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh for Indian Aspirants.
Application Fees to Apply in the Direct MBBS Admission in Government (SAARC Quota) And Best Private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh Session 2020-2021.
Consultant for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
Medical MBBS Admission in Bangladesh in Government Medical Colleges under Non-SAARC quota, Candidates from Non-SAARC Countries like Malaysia, UAE, UK, United States, Indonesia, Jordan, Turkey Contact Educocare care consultancy Consultancy India.
Admission in Government P.G Institute for admission in MD/MS Course (Course Duration 5 years) PG Medical Aspirants please contact Educocare care consultancy Consultancy
Each applicant must attach with his/her application a non-refundable
T.T of US$ 70.00 (seventy) payable to: “The Director, Medical Education, and HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh”.
What are the Advantages of studying MBBS in Bangladesh?
1. MCI Approved medical study outside India. Under MCI Act 1956 Click Here
2. MBBS from Bangladesh best alternative Low-cost Medical Study Outside India
3. Recognition By – Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council & Member of South East Asia Regional Organisation For Medical Council Enlisted in the Directory of IMED and AVECENA (Formerly W.H.O)
4. Student can register to the National Medical Commission (NMC) formally Medical Council of India (MCI) by giving a Screening Test to practice in India after completion of MBBS Degree in Bangladesh
5. Least Financial cost to complete MBBS Course in Private medical college and free seats under SAARC Quota in Government Medical College
6. Adequate patient flow for clinical studies And practice Maintaining Global Medical Education Standard
7. Socio-Cultural same as India, Environment, and climate are almost the same.
8. Bangladesh is very close to our Home Country.
9. Security and Safety of Individuals are ensured on the Campus.
10. Affordable Medical Study at Low Package for Middle-Class Family Best Option for MBBS, BDS, MD/MS Study outside India.
M.B.B.S Admission of Foreign Students in Bangladesh
Apply for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh for Indian Students
Contact: Educocare care consultancy (Authorised admission consultant for SAARC & Non-SAARC)
Call for MBBS admission in Bangladesh – 08746888118 (Mr. Shahid Hussain)
Call for MBBS admission in Bangladesh – 08746888118 (Mr. Shahid Hussain)
Best Abroad MBBS Admission Assistance Service in Lucknow
See Info on top Abroad MBBS College/University Rankings, Admission Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Fess and Scholarships
Why Choose Us
If you are looking for Abroad MBBS Admission Assistance and Career Counselling Service Provider in Lucknow then you are at right place. We Provide Admission Assistance and Career Counselling Services in Lucknow. We have Experienced faculty with a track record of success. We provide the best Assistance to the Students. With our intensive and guided lessons you can quickly improve your Chances of Getting Selected to the Top University in India and Abroad (Bangladesh)in Lucknow
Study MBBS from top Abroad MBBS College
Get Admission in Top Abroad M
Jobsglint.com platform has a team of genuine, experienced and expert Medical (MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, MD, MS, Nursing) Admission Counsellors who are highly skilled in helping the students to fulfil their dream of studying in the abroad university through our Abroad Admission Assistance Program. We have representatives in over 500+ universities across 20+ countries. We provide services like University selection, Application and Admission Assistance, Visa Processing, Travel Assistance, Pre-Departure Briefing and education loans.
Our College Admission Assistance & Career Counselling Programs offer overall Information about Colleges, Courses, Fees, Admission, Entrance Exam Preparation, Scholarships, Placements and Related Topics.
We are providing services to students since 2003 and now we are holding prestigious rank amongst top most recruitment & admission service Provider Globally.
MBBS IN BANGLADESH
· Getting admission in India is becoming difficult year after year with the increase in the number of candidates as the number of seats are limited in comparison to students who applied for the course, so Bangladesh can be a best alternative for Indian MBBS aspirants to get the admission in MBBS Course.
· Bangladesh education and study pattern is very similar to india. Studying MBBS in Bangladesh is just like studying MBBS in India, you can find Best Choice for Low fees, you do not need to pay donation in Bangladesh to get admission.
· Colleges in Bangladesh are approved by MCI, The tuition fees of SAARC countries students and Bangladeshi student is same in Government medical and dental colleges of Bangladesh .
Top Medical Colleges In BANGLADESH
· Monno Medical College and Hospital
· Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
· Dhaka National Medical College
· International Medical College and Hospital
· Southern Medical College
· BGC Trust Medical College
· Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College
· Shahid Monsurali Medical College
· Rangpur Community Medical College
· Mainamoti Medical College
· Unani and Ayurvedic Medical College
· Uttara Adhunik Medical College
· Delta Medical College
· Eastern Medical College
· Armed Force Medical College Banglades
· Kumudini Women’s Medical College
· Green Life Medical College
· Enam Medical College
· Southern Medical College
· Jessore Medical College
· Comilla Medical College
· Sylhet Women’s Medical College
· Kumudini Women’s Medical College
· Bangladesh Medical College
· Chittagong Medical College
· Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College
· Jahurul Islam Medical College
· Faridpur Medical College
· Ad Din Women’s Medical College
· Dinajpur Medical College
· Homeopathic Medical College
· Barind Medical College and Hospital
· Community Based Medical College
· Medical College for Women’s Dhaka
· Anwer Khan Modern Medical College
MBBS Fees In BANGLADESH
· The total MBBS Course fees in Bangladesh is between US$ 30,000 to US$ 50,000
· The Hostel Charges is between $100 to $150 Per Month
MBBS Course Duration In BANGLADESH
· The medium of instruction is English
· MBBS Course Duration in Bangladesh is 5 Years
· MBBS Course is divided in to Semester System where each semester is of 6 month duration.
· Students are Required to do internship of 1 year after 5 years of college.
· MBBS in Bangladesh is divided into 3 phases, namely- Pre-clinical phase, Para-clinical Phase and the Clinical Phase.
Eligibility Criteria For Admission In MBBS In BANGLADESH
· Students Must Qualify NEET with minimum score UR – 134, OBC/SC/ST – 107.
· The student must have at least more than or equal to 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology Combined in class 12th. The student should also have more than 50% marks individually in Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
· The student must be 17 years old on or before december 31 of the year of your admission.
· Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent & HSC or equivalent should be 8.00.
· Minimum GPA in biology in class 12th must be 3.5.
· Minimum GPA individually in SSC or equivalent & in HSC or equivalent should be 3.5
· The candidate must have a passport before appliying for the visa for MBBS in Bangladesh.
· The student must Pass-out class (10+2) in 2019 or 2018.
Advantages Of Studying MBBS In BANGLADESH
· Daily flights and trains are available from India to Bangladesh and vice versa. Travelling cost is extremely low.
· The climate in Bangladesh is the same as in most Indian cities.
· Student can register to Medical Council of India by giving Screening Test to practice in India after completion of MBBS Degree in Bangladesh.
· Highest MCl/FMGE passing ratio.
· Security and Safety of Individual is ensured in the Campus.
· The cost of living in Bangladesh is very low. Hostel facility is made available to the students by the college itself.
· Socio-Cultural Environment and climate are almost same as India.
· MCI Approved medical study outside India.
· MBBS degree is recognized by the WHO and UNESCO and is accepted across the world.
· Indian food is available to the students in Bangladesh.
· Syllabus similar to Indian Medical Curriculum.
· Affordable Medical Study at Low Package.
· The medium of Instruction while studying MBBS from Bangladesh is English.
Documents Required For Admission In MBBS In BANGLADESH
· 10th Certificate + Mark sheet
· 12th Certificate + Mark sheet
· Passport with a validity of at least 18 months.
· Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of bangladesh.
· Scanned copy of the filled admission form
· 20 passport size color photograph with a white background,
· Legalization of all documents from the Bangladesh Embassy.
· Original Passport with visa
· Medical report with HIV report
· Receipt of university + 1st-year tuition fees
· Original copy of Birth Certificate in English
· Receipt of payment of the fees of visa.
Procedure To Get An Admission For MBBS In BANGLADESH
· Getting an admission in top medical universities in Bangladesh for Indian students is so simple with us.
· Applicant should fill the application form of the desired institute with all the right points of interest and send it.
· The candidate received the confirmation/offer letter from the university through their online admission portal.
· After paying the MBBS fees for your desired medical college in Bangladesh, apply for the Visa.
· Get Visa for studying MBBS in Bangladesh
MBBS Course Structure
· Academic year starts from September in all Medical Institutions.
· The academic year is divided in to 2 semesters
· 1st semester duration is from September to January month and 2nd semester duration is from February to June.
Our Abroad Admission Assistance Services
· Opportunity to live and study in some of the world’s top universities is a big dream for many Indian students.
· Selecting the right university plays one of the most important factors for the success of your academic and career goals.
· Jobsglint.com is a leading name specialized in providing Overseas Education Services.
· Our team of experienced faculty helps students in managing pre-admission to post-landing services like entrance tests, universities selection, eligibility criteria, admission procedures, scholarships, visa requirements, accommodation during the study.
· Our team of education consultants works in collaboration with international institutions to help students make the right choices for their career.
We Help Students in :
· Our team will guide you in arranging and submitting travel documents. We will provide assistance in Ticketing, Airport Transfer, Hotel and Hostel accommodation in the Foreign country.
· We will help you in filling up the Visa Application forms and getting your Documents ready to ensure their Submission on time. We will also help you in preparing for the Visa Interview.
· The cost to study in these Foreign Countries varies depending on Universities, Courses, Duration and the Cost of living in that Country. We will help you in Estimating the Money and guide you in applying for the education loans.
· Our team will assist you in taking the right Career Decision considering your educational background and career objectives.
· Our team will help you in preparing for the Exams like SAT, GRE, GMAT as well as English proficiency Tests such as IELTS, TOEFL.
Application and Admission Assistance
· We will help you in filling the University applications form as per the norms. We will also help you in writing Statement of Purpose, Motivation Letter, Resume and Essays.
· Our Counselors will help you in Shortlisting the Country and Universities best suiting your Career Goals as well as your Budget.
· We will guide them how to adapt to Lifestyle and Culture of other Country. We will also clear any doubts that the Students have in their mind related to Travelling, University or Accommodation.
· Call for MBBS admission in Bangladesh – 08746888118 (Mr. Shahid Hussain)