MBA@Rotterdam School of Management

11 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Dear all, As of today I joined pagalguy.com since I am intending to start with the Executive MBA programme at the Rotterdam School of Management in January 2010. My details are: \- 30 years, male \- 9 years work experience: \- 6 ye...
Page 1 of 2

hi.... i too am a jan 2012 applicant..what did maryke tell you about your results....when would you come to know ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I am not sure if there is a separate thread for Rotterdam Jan 2012 intake. However I had my interview today with Markype Steenkamp for the Jan 2012 admissions. Are there any other Puys who completed theirs or going to give their interviews shortly. Please let me know.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RSM is an excellent school and one of the top rated schools in Europe. It has a beautiful location and is very close to the Dutch capital of Amsterdam which is a wonderful city in itself.

It seems like you are looking for advice and information with regard to the GMAT and essays.

*************** is a social network for Business schools and Business schools students, it provides information regarding each and every stage of the MBA Journey. For example this article gives great information on what an MBA application Essay should be like

RSM in particular has a profile page on ***************, check here. Through this page you get a lot of information regarding the school, admissions, scholarships etc. It is also a brilliant place to connect with current students and seek their insights on the experience.

Best of luck to you.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I had a word with the councilor there... she says its rolling admissions till Oct 5 deadline.

I will start application soon...

@kismet ... how was your essay draft... pretty strong or casually drafted ?

Hi, I sent you my e-mail address. E-mail me and I will send you my essays.

In May 2009 I was invited for a class visit on a friday night. After the class visit I was very impressed of the level and the discussions.

Regards
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I had a word with the councilor there... she says its rolling admissions till Oct 5 deadline.

I will start application soon...

@kismet ... how was your essay draft... pretty strong or casually drafted ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@kismet ...

I want to apply for the Full Time Regular MBA ... not Executive... I have just 4 Years of Experience.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Pushpinderbagg,

I submitted my application for the RSM Executive MBA programme last week.
I have been invited for an interview next week at RSM in Rotterdam.

I suppose you are interested in RSM's Executive MBA programme?

Let me know in which phase you are.

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello kismet...

I am also looking to apply for rotterdam this year...

have you started your app... given your gmat ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey yaar,

Thanks for your reply. I am testing myself with multiple kind of questions. Math should be no problem with exception of the statistics part (probability, combination and permutation). Therefore I practice the questions from the Official Guide and the online tests.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

Your reasons are very valid.

Practise as many tests under actual test conditions.They help you analyse better than any other mode of practice.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...