MBA\MS Finance

7 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hi Balpreet I want to get into Finance(especially I-Banking)and also want to settle abroad(preferably USA,UK). I have got a job in my hand of syntel inc(software MNC) which i ll be joining soon after completing my BTECH. What shud i do n...
Page 1 of 1
Hi dear Babu career change is a natural thing around the world,it is good to plan and analyse different options perfectly so that u ll not have to regret after 5 to 10yrs.

I know people who have changed from software to I-Banks,I-Banks to even marketing go to wharton MBA guys profile.

Ya i am funy but very determined ambitious not at all biased by IIM-Bangalore placement Report.
I have read lots of books on Warren Buffet even i play stock games so it is my ineterest.

What do u meen by MQ ha ha,I think u lack EQ(Emotional Quotient) not able to give advise anly u know how to criticize others,grow up dude.U must be unemployed till now so this types of frustation coming.

Ask me i can help u ha ha ha

Well, this was not what this thread was meant for dablu and babu !!

Come on.....get on with good discusions friends.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Dablu is really funny and make funny post. Companies like Syntel Inc should have maturity Quotient (MQ) test to gauge candidate maturity levels.

Dablu, dont show this kind of immaturity in Syntel. Else your software career will also be in jeopardy.

Hi dear Babu career change is a natural thing around the world,it is good to plan and analyse different options perfectly so that u ll not have to regret after 5 to 10yrs.

I know people who have changed from software to I-Banks,I-Banks to even marketing go to wharton MBA guys profile.

Ya i am funy but very determined ambitious not at all biased by IIM-Bangalore placement Report.
I have read lots of books on Warren Buffet even i play stock games so it is my ineterest.

What do u meen by MQ ha ha,I think u lack EQ(Emotional Quotient) not able to give advise anly u know how to criticize others,grow up dude.U must be unemployed till now so this types of frustation coming.

Ask me i can help u ha ha ha

come on guys..u being tuff on the kiddo.....just give him the advice that he is asking for...or if u guys still feel bad, tell him stuff that will broaden his attitude..

Dablu is really funny and make funny post. Companies like Syntel Inc should have maturity Quotient (MQ) test to gauge candidate maturity levels.

Dablu, dont show this kind of immaturity in Syntel. Else your software career will also be in jeopardy.

This is precisely the kind of attitude that puts me off.
Here's a kid who is yet to finish his bachelor's degree, presumably has had no formal education in Finance, and yet has the gall to denigrate the profession that he'll be pursuing post BE without having experienced it.
Is software coding a dishonourable thing to do?

Not at all Shirkant. Modern day financial systems will collapse without the right software driving it. But I am sure that the kid meant no offence- he's just going by the popular perceptions of our times - get in finance in IIMB or financial engineering in the US or work for 3 years and go to Harvard and then join Merrill Lynch and become a CFA.

As For USA MBA minimum 2 to 3 yrs work ex required to get into a decent if not top school.Shud i waste in mere software coding for 3yrs which is not going to help me in any ways in Finance?

This is precisely the kind of attitude that puts me off.
Here's a kid who is yet to finish his bachelor's degree, presumably has had no formal education in Finance, and yet has the gall to denigrate the profession that he'll be pursuing post BE without having experienced it.
Is software coding a dishonourable thing to do?

Hi Balpreet I want to get into Finance(especially I-Banking)and also want to settle abroad(preferably USA,UK).

I have got a job in my hand of syntel inc(software MNC) which i ll be joining soon after completing my BTECH.

What shud i do now?

As For USA MBA minimum 2 to 3 yrs work ex required to get into a decent if not top school.Shud i waste in mere software coding for 3yrs which is not going to help me in any ways in Finance?

Shud i plan for an Indian MBA then 2nd MBA from USA?

Shud i do MS in Finance?

What about the job prospect in MS in Finance especially in USA and UK in this course,heard that people r returning back after study not getting job there?

How much cost i have 2 incurr for MS in Finance?

Shud i do CFA simultaneously with JOB?
I am confused plz help me.