MBA@IIT Madras-Admissions 2007

445 Posts  ·  156 Users
About this group
Puys, as IITs have come out with the advertisment of JMET 2007, i am starting this thread to clear your queries pertaining to MBA programme @IIT Madras.So shoot your queries. All the best for JMET 2007.
Page 1 of 45

Hi,

I have got call for GD/PI in IIT Madras.But I belong to delhi and I have asked them to reschedule it in delhi.But they are not cooperating...Please help.

Please Reply soon
Deepti

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey pulkit can u pls tell me the placement stats for 2007.....my cousin has a call from IIT chennai....i m doing some research for her...

TIA
Anupam

Go to the following link
http://www.doms.iitm.ac.in/corporate/placements/plmt2007.html
u ll find the required info.
Good luck 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey pulkit can u pls tell me the placement stats for 2007.....my cousin has a call from IIT chennai....i m doing some research for her...

TIA
Anupam

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How much time does the GT/PI process take. My schedule is at 1.30pm in Delhi. around what time it will end? I have to plan my return from Delhi.

Thanks in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,
Finally me too managed a call from IIT-Madras. My rank was 1436

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
what r the topics generally asked in pi
n what exactly is gt?

Stop posting on this thread. Atleast have the courtesy to read the prior posts before you put up your query.

There is a new thread for GT/PI. I m sure u will get the answer to your query there.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/doms-iit-madras-gt-pt-2007-25020980
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what r the topics generally asked in pi
n what exactly is gt?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

name shreyansa jain
rank 240
roll no 201253
iit m gd pi on 16th
venue iitb
timing 1.30pm
n also iitb gdpi on same date
but timing 8am - 1pm
should i change my timing 4 any of the gd pi
seniors please help me out
or can i manage
thanks in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Seniors,
I have got a call on the 16th of March. I would like to push it behind as much as possible. Can you please help me in finding the range of dates available for GT/PI.

Thanks,
Sundar

PLZ post on the new thread:
Plz chk for GT/PI dates on this link:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/doms-iit-madras-gt-pt-2007-25020980(DoMS, IIT Madras GT/PT-2007)

There is a new thread dedicated to GT/PI
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Seniors,
I have got a call on the 16th of March. I would like to push it behind as much as possible. Can you please help me in finding the range of dates available for GT/PI.

Thanks,
Sundar

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...