MBA@FLAME school of business, Pune

27 Posts  ·  27 Users
About this group

Guys, 1 more new BSchool with good credentials. Take a look: FLAME school of business Foundation for Liberal And Management Education, Pune, INDIA. Cheers.

Page 1 of 3

until i know the status of my admission i would like to stay neutral. but after tat it looks like a fierce battle of being convinced and also convincing others that this IS the right thing to do.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hummmmmmm............ tough call

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Whilst that may be true, if you look at the average of the tope 25% it is as high as 7.5 Lwhich is 120%of annual fees. The last 15% are not getting more thatn 3.5 which is where the institution needs to work. If you look at the faculty and the infrastructure along with the global courses and sports facilities with a golf course, it is definitely worth it.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,
The placement in 2010is 100% already. Highest salary is 9.25 L.Average 4.56 L. Recruiters are KPMG, Vedanta, ADAG,HDFC,Deutsche Bank. 1 International placement with 22L Salary. This is a great place to study

L.average is lowest? in tat case okk.... but still if this is the scene it looks like risky business paying almost 15laks for 2 years.. id say the average's got 2 be atlest 8-9 laks cos tat hows most othere B-schools function:

fees paid for 2 years is 125-140% of placement average
nd highest >100% of 2years fees..... :|

Maybe they should give discount for a few years till they can build up the brand value of the college

but again i say faculty and infra looks top class. very tough decision.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
The placement in 2010is 100% already. Highest salary is 9.25 L.Average 4.56 L. Recruiters are KPMG, Vedanta, ADAG,HDFC,Deutsche Bank. 1 International placement with 22L Salary. This is a great place to study

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hii All,

I have given my GD on 4 th of jan this year. Now I got the offer letter . Any 1 also got the same for FSB. Please call me at 9926256010.

Regards,
Rishabh

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

well i had my entrance on 18/4/10 and got shortlisted for GD/PI in hyderabad on 30/04/10. im pretty confident i should get selected, was interview by the dean himself. was really an experience. the 3 member panel seemed to know everything about everything..!!! i was among the last to go so i knew wt they were asked the others, they knew wt they were doing all rite!

other than tat their infrastructure is top class as is the rest of the faculty. I am appling for the FLAME school of communication as i want to do my MBA in Advertising.

the thing eating me is the fees. 12laks fro 2 yrs. And laptop, tours r not included in tat fees. so i guess going 2 pune will cost me around 15laks in all ...... tats really steep compared to any other B school. (highest being ISB with 20laks but tat includes every single thing, nd avrage salry there is 15laks). FLAME seems worth the money but is it worth the risk of investing 15laks.???? Pls help. :lookround:

also pls recommend other b-schools offering even decent MBA in advertising. :banghead:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

website says 94% expectd! but only 40% placed til date! but it is worth takin risk! coz its a huge investment! i wanna do PGDM in finance or HR hwz it? plz hlep me! m confused!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
CAN any one help me reagrding FLAMES??
how is this institute?
its charging 12L for PDGM!
is it worth??
wats the placement senario??

the web site says 94% of the students got placed...
the college is extremely good...
the facilities are upto iim levels...
the only problem is that its a new coll
visit flames.edu
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAN any one help me reagrding FLAMES??
how is this institute?
its charging 12L for PDGM!
is it worth??
wats the placement senario??