MBA vS PGDM at Rajagiri

2 Posts  ·  14 Users
About this group
Hello everyone, Recently I attended GD and PI of Rajagiri business school and yesterday I got emails saying I got selected for PGDM, MBA and MHRM programs offered by the college. I was wondering whether to go for MBA or PGDM in Rajagiri...
Page 1 of 1
Hello everyone,

Recently I attended GD and PI of Rajagiri business school and yesterday I got emails saying I got selected for PGDM, MBA and MHRM programs offered by the college.

I was wondering whether to go for MBA or PGDM in Rajagiri. Any suggestions? i know whats the difference b/w MBA and PGDM, but my question is specific to the college. Which is the better program offered by the college?

Also is Rajagiri a good Bschool in terms of placements and Industry exposure?

Please don't open new threads for an individual query. Always use PG SEARCH option to find relevant threads relating to your query before opening a new one.
Please continue here:- Good MAT B schools
or
MAT FEB Results Out

Regards,
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hello everyone,

Recently I attended GD and PI of Rajagiri business school and yesterday I got emails saying I got selected for PGDM, MBA and MHRM programs offered by the college.

I was wondering whether to go for MBA or PGDM in Rajagiri. Any suggestions? i know whats the difference b/w MBA and PGDM, but my question is specific to the college. Which is the better program offered by the college?

Also is Rajagiri a good Bschool in terms of placements and Industry exposure?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.