MBA Vs job experience

48 Posts  ·  136 Users
About this group
puys i'm 2012 graduate and i have planned to take CAT 2013. so i had started my preparation for that. these doubts have been popping in my mind often. 1) i happen to hear the job experience plays a role in MBA that only those with job e...
Page 1 of 5

hi guys,

Is one year experience in business counted in B-Schools?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys...I have done B.E. Mechanical from university of Pune, with a first class...have 2 years of relative work experience (core) as a Mechanical Engineer (Tool room & Design), willing to give CAT 14 and XAT...planning to leave my job for the same reasons...Will my work experience count while seeking placement from an MBA college ???? or I would b considered as a fresher for the placement procedure ???..Please do reply..!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi. I have completed my BBA from Christ University this year itself. I want to ask whether 1 year of work experience would be countable in reputed B-Schools?
Also, Is experience in Bullion Industry countable as Work Experience for getting admission in B-school?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

You must concentrate on your studies first as you may start your job easily but when is comes to getting jobs in big corporate on senior positions then regular degree become a must thing.

Admissions open for 2014-16 batch for PGDM and PGDM (International Business). AICTE Approved and MBA Equivalence by AIU. For more details you can visit JIMS website: http://www.jagannath.org

http://www.jagannath.org
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, I am going to complete my B.com graduation this may. I got offers from Scope (Standard Chartered), RBS and EY(Ernst&Young;). But i am confused which job to take or just pursue MBA right away after college. So please help!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is KPO/BPO work ex also considered as work ex in MBA, considering the BPO/KPO work did not deal with customer service (not just handling calls) but dealing with mortgage?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

PGDM or MMS in Mahartashtra ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Quoting Richard Branson's "Virgin Atlantic" as a classic example, Dinesh Bhalla from People 1st Consulting delivered a workshop on soft skills to The School's students.

Post your queries on School's site: www.ricssbe.org LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: facebook.com/ricssbe.org
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@sarbajeet1234

I have an experience of 18 months in core sector in vedanta resources . Currently I thinking of leaving the job and start preparing for CAT. Will this be a nice idea??

I have 8 months in the same firm as yours... The company sucks so much so that I have decided to quit now and go for MBA preparation.

dont wake me up!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have an experience of 18 months in core sector in vedanta resources . Currently I thinking of leaving the job and start preparing for CAT. Will this be a nice idea??

Allwin
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...