MBA Summer Internship Stipends

9 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
I was curious to know how much MBA Interns get paid as stipends during their summer internships. Somebody told me that MBA interns generally get paid well. I am actually counting on this money (a little bit) for miscellaneous expenditures, the sec...
Page 1 of 1

hi friends.......
i am doing mba from D.Y.Patil university,mumbai..1st sem passed with 75% and topped in university....
now i am trying for summer interns for 2 months in FMCG Industry in Marketing...it should not be sales job.

pls help me if u have any source..it would be nice if i get interns in mumbai..the period of doing will be APRIL2011.
my email id is

hope to listen soon from any one of you 😐

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Depends a lot on the school and the industry. Avg assumption can be 5000-6000 USD per month and summer intern period is usually 10 weeks.

Figures from Stanford for 2006. Reduce by 25% for normal B Schools.

I banking: 8000 USD
Consulting: 9900 USD
Industry: 5000-6500 USD

See attached report.

Please state the currency:
Is it INR, USD, GBP or Zimbabwean Dollar?

soorry for the confusion...

they were students of indian institutes...
and the figures are in INR
varies...
i have 3-4 friends doing mba...

varies from 25k to 180k per month!!!!!!!!!!

Please state the currency:
Is it INR, USD, GBP or Zimbabwean Dollar?
Sorry folks! I am looking at Schools in the United States.

California Schools if somebody can be more specific.

Thanks.

hi all,
cool to chk such thread..waise MBA students doing there internship if u could post some figures and the nature of work it wud be helpful for us...
also any idea IMT G se kya stipend milti hogi...
cheers!!!
Amit

I was curious to know how much MBA Interns get paid as stipends during their summer internships. Somebody told me that MBA interns generally get paid well. I am actually counting on this money (a little bit) for miscellaneous expenditures, the second year.

I know that the salaries depend on the past experience, job function, company etc but if somebody could give me some range, that would be great.

varies...
i have 3-4 friends doing mba in indian b schools...

varies from 25k to 180k per month!!!!!!!!!!
(INR)

about as much as you would get, monthly, as a full time hire for the same profile, i hear - without the starting and other bonuses.

I was curious to know how much MBA Interns get paid as stipends during their summer internships. Somebody told me that MBA interns generally get paid well. I am actually counting on this money (a little bit) for miscellaneous expenditures, the second year.
I know that the salaries depend on the past experience, job function, company etc but if somebody could give me some range, that would be great.