MBA Stream ?

5 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hello I am new here and looking forward to learn and share knowledge, presently i am working in administration related work as an assistant to director handling works like fixing appointments, meetings, letter drafting, filing etc.. i am graduate,...

so many views, please do reply which specialization should i go for..

keep sharing your views.

Thanks
angelpreet

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Welcome to the forum,

To begin with, why you are not interested to do a full time MBA ?

I am working and don't want to left my work, so interested in doing from distance.

Thanks
angelpreet

Welcome to the forum,

To begin with, why you are not interested to do a full time MBA ?

We cannot change the past to rewrite a better beginning ...but we can work for the future and strive for a better ending.

Hello I am new here and looking forward to learn and share knowledge, presently i am working in administration related work as an assistant to director handling works like fixing appointments, meetings, letter drafting, filing etc.. i am graduate, now looking forward to start MBA from distance learning.. can anyone helps me in choosing MBA specialization as MBA in finance, HR, IT and Marketing are not related to my job profile.. If i opt for HR, then i really don't have any experience into HR and the work associated with? moreover my experience will not be counted and i don't want to start my career again as a fresher.

Please help me in selecting MBA specialization and share your views.

Thanks
angelpreet