MBA Scholarships / Loans

19 Posts  ·  46 Users
About this group
HI puys! When one decides to pursue MBA , one has to prepare himself to spend money.. MBA means a lot of money to be spend ...be it preparation for CAT .... filling up the forms of various exams and again filling up the forms for different col...
Page 1 of 2

Check Here>  All Scholarships 2020 in India ! List of Scholarships For Students

Mumbai University Scholarship – Mumbai University Scholarship Application Registration Form 2020

Haryana Scholarship – Haryana Govt. State Merit Welfare Scholarship Scheme Online Form 2020

CG Scholarship – CG Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship Online Registration Form 2020 

MP Scholarship – MP Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Application Registration Form 2020

Assam Scholarship – Assam Minority Scholarship Application Registration Form 2020

West Bengal Scholarship – West Bengal Undergraduate Minority Scholarship 2020 

Jnanabhumi Scholarship – Telangana State Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Registration Form 2020

DCE Scholarship – DCE Kerala Scholarship Application Registration Form 2020

Odisha Scholarship – Odisha Prerana Post Matric Scholarship Application Registration Form 2020 

Gujarat Scholarship – Gujarat Digital Scholarships Application Registration Form 2020

Goa Scholarship – Bits Goa Scholarship Application Registration Form 2020

JK Scholarship – JK Scholarship Application Registration Form 2020'Manipur Scholarship – Manipur Scholarship Tribal Form 2020

Maharashtra Scholarship – Maharashtra Mahadbt Scholarship Registration Form 2020

CBSE Scholarship – CBSE Scholarship For Class 10th & 12th Students 2020 Registration Form 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Are you planning MBA Overseas?

Plan your MBA abroad by financing your studies through   

Foreign Education Loan, self-funding, scholarships, etc.

Post 54714926180757
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Looking for 100% placement with best ROI? Since its inception in 1996, National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), Hyderabad has drawn 100% placement in Agribusiness Sector; a sector where you can earn and serve the same time. In MANAGE, Scholarships are offered to top 10 students out of strength of 70 students. Apart from that many organizations' scholarship is also offered. Know more on: https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/admissions-2019-21-manage-hyderabad-5346325867003904

Post 5028506969309184
MediaCell MANAGE For queries: mediacell@manageites.org
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Challenges for securing an MBA degree in any globally reputed college is limitless. At GyanDhan, we have created a repository of blogs that can help you to understand the various ways to secure a scholarship. Please look into our article - https://www.gyandhan.com/blogs/Education-loan-for-MS-MBA-abroad-2-common-misunderstandings

@mallikaBasu
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Everybody,

My name is Mrs.Brown Pretty Peace. I'm From United Kingdom but I live in United Kingdom and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $500,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $500,000.00 US. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Brown Pretty Peace, that refer you to him. contact Mr Mark Harry,via email:(loanservices0001@gmail.com) Thank you.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello folks,

I am planning to pursue my MBA in Wharton School of Business,PA,USA.While the fees is too high and scholarship is competitive to get I looked over internet for study abroad loans and too happy to have found The Paras Education Foundation through www.isloan.org. They provide Soft Term Loans for study abroad @ interest rate 3% to 5% p.a. ,without any collateral security. I am applying through them as they also claim to process loan Within 2 to 4 weeks.Thought it might help you guys too!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI guys. I scored 740 on GMAT. I am planning to apply to INSEAD, Nanyang, Kenan-Flager. But the scholarship deadlines for the batch of 2016 are over. Are there any other means of scholarships such as corporate scholarships for these institutes? I could not find any on their websites. Kindly help.

GMAT-740 (Q-49/V-42/AWA-5), ISB Co'17
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can I avail full education loan for KJ Somaiya PGDM from any bank where collateral is not required?

veni vidi vici
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,

I have a strong academic profile with 5 years of work experience. I want to pursue my MBA and i have narrowed it down to a few colleges like Durham Uni, University of Illinois, S P Jain School of Global Management. But unfortunately I have certain financial issues. I was hoping that these colleges offer financial aid. But I cannot find these details on their website. Does anybody know if they offer scholarships? How do I go about it? Kindly help me. 

1 comment
rajivmestry
@rajivmestry  ·  0 karma

Dear Shirish,

Most of the universities do provide scholarships. If you are considering universities in UK I would suggest you against it. The VISA procedures are too rigid now and also is very expensive. Scholarships are provided to deserving students. Get in touch with the admissions team they will be more than willing to help you out. However for your convenience below are the links for the scholarship details. Take a look at it. All the best.

https://www.dur.ac.uk/postgraduate/finance/

http://www.spjain.org/gmba/scholarships.aspx

http://www.mba.illinois.edu/admissions/scholarships-aid.aspx

Warm Regards,

Rajiv Mestry

Education Consultant 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...