MBA political party

5 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
hello friends first of all my intro, i m adi doing MBA frm Delhi, i got an idea well if u look at our country INDIA the least performing firm with highest expenditure and revenues and effecting almost everybody is our very own GOVERNMENT, everyt...
Page 1 of 1

its weird that i was thinking along these lines ( what it would take to form a political party - foray into politics ) - and searched the forum to see if anyone else had similar ideas.
Funny, I landed up with a post - where the original thread starter has an uncanny similarity to my username. Yea - damn funny :)

well - reviving an old thread - and I hope people will contribute with ideas - What does it take to enter politics? Can I(we) become a politician? And what would you want to achieve by joining the political force.

Hope to see people contribute.

Cheers!

PS: wonder if the original thread starter is still around.
Also chanced upon some other politics threads - but revived this one - bcoz of this guys id ;)
Another thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/viewtopic.php?t=3479&highlight;=politics

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

well thx to lokesh and others for the reply, atleast u guys gave a thot abt it. as far as i m concerned i m doing my MBA frm IIFT and will seriously consider the option of joining politics once i m sure i m not odd one out in the crowd(thats the reason for an all india national management party-AINMP), and i disagree that v require a political backing to start afresh in politics though i m reiterating the task is difficult but plausible, the road is rough but it leads to destination. but lemme compliment this forum u guys really r active in this forum within 8 minutes of my posting i got ur replies, well i wanna join the gang.

Lokesh bhai....itna brash approach lene ki kya zaroorat hai!!

The suggestion is obviously a nice, ideal suggestion and Mr.Zambo has himself agreed that its a long term suggestion. But then...we have some glitches!..:)

Firstly, most of todays youth want to earn money for themselves first and then think about the society later. And creating, or for that matter, joining a political party is not as simple as signing up and participating on a forum like this!!

See the young politicians around...Sachin Pilot, Rahul Gandhi, Jyotiraditya Scindia, Milind Deora....all are children of big leaders. You need a platform to stand upon. Ppl like Atal Behari Vajpayee and Laloo Prasad Yadav have been active in politics and have shown leadership skills right from their college days.

Give the youth a platform...and there will be a change over a period...but someone with some political backing has to provide that!

now if v can take out time then the MBA students frm these institutes can combine to form a national level political party

Dude...take out time!!...as in take up politics as a hobby!!

And secondly...why just MBA students??...youth from any discipline should be allowed..shouldnt they??..:)

Cheers!

vow......... what a first post........... why dont u introduce urself first and try to get used to forum............ by the way this suggestion of your is never going to work out........... bcas todays youth is not interested in politics......... least of all mba........ moreover minimum age of contesting in assembly is i guess 25 years............ this rules out all freshers like me..........

lokesh

hello friends
first of all my intro, i m adi doing MBA frm Delhi, i got an idea well if u look at our country INDIA the least performing firm with highest expenditure and revenues and effecting almost everybody is our very own GOVERNMENT, everytime there r elections there are criminals, actors , sportsperson, eunuchs almost everybody except true leaders fighting for that coveted post of an MP(read executive) in a firm called Indian Govt. well now my idea based on some research during my MBA preparation days i found that frm north to south , frm east to west India can boast of some of the best b-schools of country. now if v can take out time then the MBA students frm these institutes can combine to form a national level political party to contest in elections. ok it will take some time but it can function as rolling party with every year politically inclined students frm these respective institutes joining party and creating awareness.
well jus give it a thot , all remarks r welcome